Chapter 16- Fights!!!

Shehnaz had showered and was now standing with a coffee mug in her hands deep in her thoughts leaning on the window looking at the dark sky. It was a dark night she couldn't see stars and the moon through the black clouds. The moon had always given her a different sense of peace in her heart. Today she couldn't see it although it was full moon night. She sighed sadly and tear slipped through her left eye when suddenly she felt a hand on her back making her jump at her place slipping the entire coffee on herself.

" Ahh " She hissed in pain. Tears started running down her rosy cheeks.

" Shit pagal ho kya. Piche kon hoga humara kamra hai main hi honga naa. Harr barr isse kudti ho jaise bhoot dekh lia ho . Idiot kahiki...mere upar girr jati toh. " Ranveer yelled at her and stormed out of the place to the washroom.

She ran out to the kitchen crying hysterically and kept her hand under cold running water and sighed in relief.

" Shehnaz dinner laga lo. " She heard a loud shout and she quickly kept the food for reheating , dabbed some burnahol on her red hands and layed the dinner table.

" Khana sahi hai. " She asked breaking the dreadful silence on the dinner table.

" Point par aao. " He replied sternly.

She choked on her morsel and asked the question bothering her. " Aapki deal? " .

He dropped the spoon and looked dead in her eyes. " Kal pata chalega. Meri deal aur tumhari kismat ka. Mera business tika hai iss deal par so I am dead serious shehnaz agar ye deal nahi hui then you will witness the worst side of me. Tumhare us party aur office stunt ki wajah se agar mera nuksaan hua toh... I think you know better. " He said in a clipped tone and continued eating.

Shehnaz gulped harshly and ran back into in kitchen. Closing her eyes she took deep breaths and leaned onto the slab. " Babaji ye deal kara dena. Please. " She prayed joining her hands. .

She rubbed her face and whispered. " Sidharth apne inti help ki please ye deal bhi sign kar lena. " His name took her back to the thoughts of today she spent with him and refused to leave her mind till she slept .
.
.
.

Sidharth and cleaned up and made his way to the Hall. " Kaka khana de dejiye please. " He called climbing down the stairs.

Bansi kaka came running from the kitchen . " Baba bhetiye lata hu. Madam kaha hai . " He asked

" Kaka unhone kha liya aap mera laga dijiye aur ye Rithik kha hai. " He asked walking to the dinning table.

" Pata nahi. Aaye nahi abhi tak . " Kaka replied

" Acha. Aap jaeye kaka . " He said taking a seat on the table and looked over to his phone or see 12 missed calls, 10 from Rithik and 2 from Bella,his secretary and 1 message from Rithik.

He really didn't have anyone else calling him other than work. Avoiding the calls he opened the message first .

Wtf bhai. Phone kyu nhi utha rahe. Acha suno main friend ke sath ruk raha hu kal sham tak aaunga. Please reply kar dena chinta ho rahi hai.
Rithik.

He smiled and typed back.

I am fine chote. Enjoy your party . Because you are joining office next week that means no parties and no life after that.
Sidharth.

He replied and and laughed. Teasing him was always fun. Next he called up his secretary Bella.

" Hi Bella. Sorry disturbing you at night but I want you to fix a meeting with RV fashion according to his comforts. It was unprofessional of me to leave I need to fix it and have you rescheduled the meeting I missed. " He said all in one breath.

" Yes sir. The meeting has been rescheduled and I will personally have a chat with Mr Shehgal about the meeting. " She replied professionally.

" Kya naam bola tumne. " He asked frowning out of the blue.

" Mr Ranveer Shehgal sir. RV fashion ke owner. " She replied confused.

' Shehgal.. Kaha suna hai. ' He thought but nothing came to his mind.

" Okk. Get it done. " He replied and hung the call.

Bansi kaka served him and he ate silently. Eating alone was something he always disliked from his childhood but in these past years he had grown habitual of eating alone .

" Shehgal... Kahi toh suna hai. Aggh. Yaad kar sidharth. " He stressed upon his brain trying to remember all the while he laid down on the bed to sleep till he finally dozed off .

The next morning Sidharth made his way out of the bathroom to witness a groaning Nisha holding her head in between her hands. He shook his hand and handled her a lemonade and a medicine.

" Thank you. " She mumbled gulping the medicine with the lemonade till he got himself ready in a blue suit.

" Nisha will you care to explain please. " He said while knotting his tie.

" What. " She asked as if she knew nothing.

He gave a tight lip smile and sat in front of her. " Yesterday. The club. The man... etc etc etc. Remember you wanna know more . " He said.

" Tch not again Sidharth. Itna overreact kyu." She rolled her eyes at him.

" Nisha. I am not over reacting. You sitting in a man lap does require an explanation  " He said sternly.

" Cut the crap yaar. You question me like you are toh sooo loyal. " She yelled making a O in the air with her hands.

" I am. " He yelled back.

" Ohh please. You think I am an fool." She shouted pointing at her head.

" Ok tell me How many intercourses we had in our three years of marriage. Leaving apart the first year how many sexual moments did we had in past two years. Five. Ten. Bus ...that also I initiate and you are saying you are satisfied. Impossible. Tell me how many whores have you fu*ked. " She shouted on the top of her lungs.

" Nisha. One. Keep your tone low. And Two . I can't do anything if you don't trust me. Have you ever. I repeat ever ..even seen me with another woman. " He said gritting his teeth.

" Fuck off yaar. I married you because you begged me to. You made me believe that I will all the freedom in this world. Remember. Now don't flip over your words. " She accused.

" I never do. I am man of my words Nisha but Freedom doesn't mean you can cheat me. " He yelled.

" I am not cheating you. I haven't fucked him. " She yelled back.

" I married you because you were reason one... Rich. Reason two... Handsome.. Reason three.... You promised Freedom. You were simply all ticks. " She said attitude dripping in her voice.

" Nisha I married you... Reason one... My family... Reason two... My family and Reason infinity... My family. You broke it and you are still here. So respect it. I still have the ticks you married but I have no reason to be married for. " He smirked at her.

"So...Never give me this attitude of yours . I hate breaking commitments and this is the only reason this marriage is still intact so better mend your ways. " He said and stormed out slamming the door hard.

_____________

Hii Everyone!!!

The sixteenth chapter is here. Hope you Love it.

And many of you asked me for an insight to sidharth marriage. Here it is tell me. What do you think about their marriage.

I hope you all like it. Tell me if you want to ask....say or suggest something.
Do bother me.

Please please vote and comment.
( kya jata hai. Button hi toh dabana h aur comment nahi karoge toh maza kaise aayega. I enjoy reading them. See I reply too.)

Next update would be.. announced in the message box. So do follow me.

Love you❤
A lot of love...

Hugs and kisses.

Your
Ruhanika.

EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIR- RIGHT OR WRONGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें