Chapter 20- ' Soul - Sister '

2000+ words. Uff.
Now I want pyaar. Comment karo... Vote karo..aur chota hain ye matt bol dena.

He stood up looking everywhere but her. While she tucked a strand at the back of her ear and looked at the floor.

" Aapko joh pehli mulakaat mein pata chal gaya tha mere zindagi ke bare mein woh aaj tak meri parchai bhi nahi jaan pai. Please usse kisiko janne ka moka bhi matt dijiyegaa. " Shehnaz said still looking at the floor.

" Kyu " He whispered.

She looked up at him as if letting her eyes convey her answer. He looked back into her eyes for a millisecond before averting his gaze and nodding his head.

He sat beside her listening to the music of silence . Who could know better the answer to his question than himself. Who could know better than him to bound to a relationship that crushes your soul but still you cannot break free.

Marriages are not teenage relationships that could be finished with a mere word.
Break up.
It's not simple.

Marriages not only include two individuals but they include two families.
People you love.

" Bella....Hmm. " She heard him and the next minute Ranveer walked back in with a huge grin on his face to which she took a deep breath and faked a huge smile.

" Mr Shukla " He called. " You wanna sign the deal. " He asked rhetorically.

" Of course Mr Shehgal. This was what I was saying... I dont generally invest in fashion hubs but there is always a first time. " He said smiling staring at her figure who was busy playing with the corners of her pallu.

Shehnaz sat beside Ranveer as both the men conversed a bit about future actions before they stood up and shook their hands exchanging pleasantries while she had a brief eye lock with him.

" It was nice to meet you ....Ms Shehnaz. " He said glancing at her.

" Same here Mr Shukla. " She said returning a genuine smile.

" That's what I call a smile that reaches the eyes. " He whispered in her ear while she and Ranveer walked him to the car.

She stood rotted in her spot retaining that smile while staring at his huge figure who sat in the car and smiled back at them....her specifically and zoomed off.

" Yahi khade rehne ka erada hai. So you can tell me. I don't mind. " She heard a yell making her flinch breaking her reverie.

She turned to look at the source and shook her head vigorously and ran off to her room . Finishing off her night chores she dipped in the bed beside sleeping Ranveer and smiled at the way her day ended .

" Sahi suna tha. Siddhaarth shukla is a gentleman. " She thought till her eyes drooped for a peaceful sleep.

Sidharth was driving back to his place with a beautiful smile on his face.

" Shehnaz!!. Such a pure hearted person. She made the dish just for me because I said it yesterday. " He thought all the way driving.

All he wished right now was not to face Nisha. As if listening to his prayers he found her in sleep as he walked in the room.

" Thank god. " He mumbled. He took a refreshing shower and cleared the mess in the room and slipped into the bed for a peaceful slumber.

_____

It was five in the morning when the police siron chimed in Shehgal villa breaking shehnaz slumber.

She sat up with a jerk. " Police. " She shrieked. " Ranveer Uthiye. Police. Uthiye. " She shook him.

EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIR- RIGHT OR WRONGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें