Chapter 6 - Hungry!!

He put out the antiseptic on cotton ball and extended it to her.

She kept her hand on his hand to take it while her eyes were stuck on his face which was lowered down.

While his eyes were stuck on her wrist which had a very faint bruise but he knew it was neatly concealed with makeup.

She realised his gaze on her mark and pulled her hand back with the cotton and stared at it .

He saw her staring at the antiseptic filled cotton but not actually applying it. He chuckled, he just realised she is scared.

She squinted her eyes looking at him and asked " What was that ? ".

" You.... You are scared of antiseptics. " He asked laughing now.

" Ha... Haan toh... Jalta hai. " She scrunched her nose and threw the cotton on the dashboard.

He stopped laughing and looked at her frowning. " What are you doing? Clear up your wound on your leg, it's bleeding. "

" That's nothing. Thoda sa scratch hi hai. It's just reddish not actually bleeding " She said nonchalantly.

He suddenly got down the car and walked towards her side and pulled open her side of door. Her gaze was fixed on him. She started shivering out of fear. She just experienced the similar situation.

He suddenly down down, walked over and pulled open her door just like him. Will he throw her out of the car. The question created commotion inside her brain.

Why not you just... just now didn't listen to him. Her scared inner soul shouted at her.

She scrunched her eyes shut expecting a harsh yank on her arm. She opened her eyes after she felt a soft..very soft tuck on her leg.

She opened her eyes slowly to see him crouched down on the road with his hand on her leg and his eyes looking at her as if asking for permission. He retreated his hand back when he saw her numb staring at him blankly .

" Sorry. Woh... Woh jinko antiseptic se darr sa hota hai woh khud nahi laga pate..meri sister bhi nahi lagati khudse so I know. " He said but she kept on staring at him with blank expression.

The next moment he saw tears brimming
in her eyes. He cursed himself .
"Sorry I should have asked first. Hey!! Hey I am sorry. Please don't cry. "

She bit down her lip to stop her tears from spilling and just forwarded her leg in front of him and closed her eyes.
He sighed, he understood what she meant. He took fresh piece of cotton and filled it with antiseptic.

The wound rested on her ankle ,he fiddled with his fingers not knowing what to do. As if sensing his dilemma, she pulled her saree up a bit. He looked at her she still had her eyes closed.

He stared at her ankle.
" It's just a scratch " He said loudly and ironically making her open her eyes. Her ankle had a mesh of it. Her ankle had brushed on the road.

Shehnaz being shehnaz didn't got it and said " I told you naa. "

He looked up at her and shook his head .
He tried to clean up her wound without touching her but as soon as the cotton came close to her ankle, she retreated her leg immediately.

" Don't move. " He said and palmed the back of her ankle restricting her to move.
She just nodded and wondered about how a person ,such a big personality like him could be so down to earth and caring even with strangers. She didn't even had a ounce of doubt on his intentions, why she couldn't tell. She just felt safe.

He applied the antiseptic making her wince. He immediately bowed down her head and blew air on it. Her eyes never left his face and his eyes didn't left her ankle. She watched as he very carefully dressed her wound.

EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIR- RIGHT OR WRONGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें