Chapter 27- Let me heal you.

Sidharth was driving hearing to the steady breaths from the other end with a tear sneaks out of his eye. He had always thought that God had been unfair to him. He had always blamed his fate to bind him into an unhealthy relationship. Today he felt like he came across which may really called as an unhealthy relationship. She was an angel with such a pure heart . She didn't deserve it.

He thought about today. He had attended the meeting with weird restlessness within him. He sat back to return home when his eyes fell on a ladies wallet on his backseat. He frowned picking it up . He opened it to find a clue of its owner when he read the name on a master card.

SHEHNAZ KAUR GILL.

He saw a photograph of her and stared motionless at the picture.

" Naaz. " He breathed. He was restless the entire time and now he found the direction of it. He wanted to talk to her and now he had an excuse in his hands to call her up.

He debated with himself driving to his mansion. He was at the red light when he looked around to saw a couple quarreling over something. He for a second saw him and Nisha in them when suddenly the man slapped the girl his imagination changed and he saw Ranveer and Shehnaz in them.

" Shehnaz. " He screamed and jumped out of the car and ran towards them.

" Shehnaz" he called at pulled the women he saw Shehnaz in to him before the man hit her again.

He looked at her closely only to realise that the women was not Shehnaz.

" Sir please meri help kardo. Ye mera picha kar raha hai. Muje isse shadi nahi karni. " The girl cried.

" Abey ee bich mein matt aa. Tu janta nahi main kaun hu. " The man threatened.

" Haan main nahi janta aur naa hi janna chahta...Par tu Sidharth Shukla google kar ye pata zarur chal jayega ki main kaun hu. " Sidharth said calmly with his hands in his pockets standing in front of the woman.

The man gulped. The entire mumbai knows who The Sidharth Shukla is.
The man who is said to be the sweetest to the good but a devil to the bad. The NGOS under him works like a strong web who destroys the culprit to the end and help the victim in any way they could.

The man tried to run away when Sidharth grabs his collor. " Abey machhar. " He shook him and threw him on the road.

" Tu chota hai teri zindagi barbaad nahi karna chahta isliye chod raha hu. Par yaad rakhna iss ladki ko apna.... Apna personal number de raha ru. Agar iske aas pass bhi bhatka aur isne muje bata dia toh... Toh... " He trailed off with a evil smirk on his face.

He turned around when the girl sprang on him.

" Thank you bhaiya. " She cried.

" It's ok. Ye lo. Ye aas paas bhi dikhe toh ispar call kar dena. Thik hai. " He smiled and gave his business card to her. The girl nodded.

" Kya naam hai tumhara. " He asked.

" Shehnaya. " She said.

" Sheh..naya . " He whispered back.

" Ek baat yaad rakhna log unhe hi darate hai joh darr jate hai. " He said and left.

Sidharth ran to his car and fished his phone and called her. His restlessness was increasing with every call that left unanswered.

" Answer the call damn it. " He screamed slapping the steering and kept on calling. He didn't care about anything at that moment and thus didn't mind calling her for the twenty-th time.

A wave of relief washed over as she picks up.
" Are you fine. Tum thik ho. " He blurted out extremely panicked .

He was met with silence and he realised that maybe he just crossed the line. Maybe she didn't even know that it was him on the other end.

EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIR- RIGHT OR WRONGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें