Chapter 31- Broken Promises.

HELLO...
YAAR MERE BACHO MAIN BHED-BHAV MAT KARO.
READ ,VOTE AND COMMENT FOR...
TU MILIYA AND PYAAR TOO.
PLEASE 🥺🥺.

Sidharth and Shehnaz shared an awkward smile with each other trying to pretend that they didn't heard their mother and assuming the same from the other end.

" Aap medicine le lo main maa ki help karti hu khane main. " She said trying to escape the awkwardness.

" Medicine. " Sidharth frowned.

Soon his frown flew away as he saw her stopping with a jerk in her tracks and turned to face him rather glare him.

Her glare reminded him but her tongue did the honor too.

" Kal jab hum ghumne gaye tha naa hospital tab doctor ne kuch dawaiyan bhi di thi shayad. " She taunted giving away a sarcastic smile while gritting her teeth.

" Woh.... Main woh. " He shuttered.

" Aapne kal se medicines li hi nahi. " She asked, this time in a softer tone.

" Nahi...woh.. " He said trying to explain that after the call with her he completely forgot everything but couldn't as she left from there without listening or saying a word.

" Shit. " He cursed hitting the table and followed her. He found her sitting in his car searching for something.

" Dashboard " He said knowing what was she searching for.

She unlocked it and took out the packet of his medicines and checked it, only , to find it full.

" Main janti hu mera koi hak nahi banta. " She started looking at the tablets strips in her hand while his heart churned at her sentence.

" Ki main aapko kuch bhi kahu. Par kal mene aapko dost kaha tha ...Isliye please don't skip them...aur aapne bhi mujhe ..." She said trailing the last part.

" I don't know you meant it or not...but I did. Isliye kal maine sari baat aapse share ki.  " She said biting her lip to supress the sob.

" Nahi sweetheart. " He protested .

" Toh phir why did you break your promise. " She asked breaking into sobs.

" Why does everyone break the promise they make to me.... Ranveer... Rita maa...Supriya Maa...everyone. You..you too broke the first ever promise you made to me. " She said sobbing into her hands.

He gasped and inhaled loudly. He moved and crouched down near her. His hand stooped in the air contemplating about the thought to touch her.

" Maine kaha tha naa... Mujhe tute hue waade bahut taklif dete hai. Maat dijiye agar aap pura nahi kar sakte. " She mumbled and he remembered the pained look her eyes held when she said this after he promised her not to skip his medicines while leaving the hospital.

He knew it was not only about medicines. It was about the promise.

The broken promise.

His stomach churned at her broken self. Without giving it a thought he engulfed her in his arms rubbing his hand on her back.

" I am so sorry. Please please. " He pleaded.

It was the first time in years she felt what is the feeling of being held when you feel you will breakdown, when you feel the hell burning in you. So she turned in his arms and thrusted her face in his chest.

" Ranveer ne promise kia tha... He would never hurt me. Jhut. A broken promise.
Meri dono maa naa promise kia they would always be with me... Jhut... They both left me. Again some broken promises." She complained hicuping loudly making him hug her tighter and rub her back harder.

" Broken promises... They hurt. Bahut dard dete hai. " She cried while he let her. He just held her. He knew the moment the topic was not at all about him. It was all about her. Her pain.

" Aapko woh pata hai.. Joh main aapni parchai se bhi nahi kehti. " He recalled her statement . He knew that...only he knew. The miserable truth of her life.

Maybe it is first time that she is being held while she was crying over the pain in her life and he knew he was correct the moment she clenched his shirt in her fist.

" Shh... Breathe baby. It's ok. It's ok. You are the strongest and the most beautiful woman, inside out...I have ever met. " He whispered soothing words in a chocked voice in her ear creasing her hair making her look up at his face.

He tucked the hair that were scattered all over her face and cupped her tiny  cheeks in his large palm running his thumb on her cheek to clear her tears.

" Sachi. " She blinked innocently. He chuckled lightly nodding his head.

He gazed at her face still running his thumb on her red cheek. All the while she just stared in his eyes. Her hand resting on his chest could feel the thudding of his heart. He leaned towards  her face making her close her eyes in acceptance.

The next moment she smiled as she felt his lips resting on her forehead. She opened her eyes when she felt his chin rest on her head.

" I am there. I promise. " He mumbled.
" And I swear it would never become a broken promise. " He said with determination in his voice.

" Sidharth, Gudiya.. Kaha ho tum dono. " He heard his mother call them.

" Yahi betho main maa ko bye bolkar aata hu. " He said and left without listening to her.

Sidharth went in and found her mother arranging the table.

" Maa. " He called.

" Aare kaha gaya tha . " She asked. " Dekh tera favorite khana purre do saal baad tujhe khilane ko milega. " She said with an emotional tone.

He walked to her taking her hands in his. " Sorry..Maa actually mujhe kuch urgent... "

" Maa. " He heard and turned to face Shehnaz who was walking to them with a smile on her face.

" Kaha gayi thi gudiya. " His mother asked her while he just stared at her.

She looked as if nothing ever happened.

" Kahi nahi maa bus bachpan yaad kar rahi thi. " She replied hugging her.

" Acha.. Chalo aab betho. Dekh Sidharth main samajh gayi tu jane ki baat kar raha tha...par bina khana khaye toh main jane nahi dungi. " Maa said in a warning tone making him nod.

" Sidharth maa ne bahut pyaar se khana banaya hai. Main unke sath isa nahi kar sakti. " Shehnaz said as soon as Maa left.

" Meri fikar maat kijiye mujhe aadat hain. " She said with a small smile while his heart skipped a beat at the pain her smile hid.
____________

Hii readers..

The thirty first chapter is here. Hope you Love it❤ . 🥺

Please please vote and comment.
( kya jata hai. Button hi toh dabana h aur comment nahi karoge toh maza kaise aayega. I enjoy reading them. See I reply too.)

PLZZ PLZZ do follow me.

Love you❤
A lot of love...

Hugs and kisses.

Your.
Ruhanika.

EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIR- RIGHT OR WRONGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें