Chapter 34 - Trust.

The door flew open and she dashed into his arms catching him Off-guard making him stumble back .

" What happened.. " He asked getting all the way more scared while embracing her who was shivering like a leaf in his arms.

" Woh.. " She gasped. Her teeth clattered and no voice came out of her throat. He rubbed her bare back owing to her backless blouse hardly trying to warm her up when he found her turning cold.

" Aap ka..kaha the...Main aapko dhu..dhund rahi thi. " She mumbled.

" Calm down. I am here.... I promised naa..See.... Dekho upar." He said softly.  " Dekho naa bacha. " He pleaded and then sighed when she did not look up at him but stilled there calming down.

" Sit. " He said and very softly he broke the hug when he felt her hold loosening on his torso. He place her on the bed and kneeled down on the floor in front of her. He rubbed his fingers to remove the hair stuck on her tear stricken face.

She shivered again setting him to panic. " Kya hua hai. Bolo muje. " He said cupping her face tenderly. She looked into his eyes and the emotions went high again. Tears escaped wetting his hands.

"Woh...woh...Maine..maine maar dia. " She said pointing her shivering hands at the closed door.

Sidharth stood up and removed his coat and draped it around her. Her entire body was cold. He sat beside her and took both of her hands between his huge palm and rubbed them gently. " Maar dia...kise." He asked in a calm voice.

" Ranveer..." She said shuttering.

Acha kiya. He said in his mind happily.

" Ranveer ke investor hai.. Naam.. Naam... Yaad nahi..surname..chopra . " She completed.

Ohh! OK! He thought sadly

" Puri baat bolo baby..kyu mara kaha mara..hua kya...Daro maat. Maine kya kaha tha. I promised that I am there. " He coaxed her.

" Woh.. " She stopped.

" Woh woh karna band karogi. Tell me what the heck happened.  " He shouted shaking her hands loosing his patience. He was getting scared looking at her. He had a hint of what she wanted to say and it just made him more scared.

She flinched at his tone and covered herself bringing her arms close to her face. " Sorry... Sorry. I am so sorry. " She cried. He felt a sudden ache looking at her.

Shit. He cursed himself.

" No...no..no . I am sorry. " He said rapidly  while trying to touch her but she flinched and cried harder sliding away on the bed till her back touched the headboard. She looked around panicking and dug her face into her knees.

A tear slipped off his eyes.

" Sweetheart. " He chocked. " Please..." He said in a pleading tone and hesitantly touched her head. She took out her face and looked up at him. He felt a pain in his chest when he looked at her pale face and red eyes. He wanted to say something but voice refused to come out.

" Woh mere peeche restroom tak aa gaye. He.. Toh mene unke sar par vase maar dia. " She said in one breath with no quiver in her voice. He looked at for few seconds and then his eyes widened as her words registered his brain.

" Maar dia " She repeated. " Woh mar gaye. " She said scared. He quickly shook his head and look her into his arms.

" These bastards don't die so easily.. Mar gaya hoga toh uske liye acha hai warna kutte ki maut dunga isse " He growled in his mind.

EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIR- RIGHT OR WRONGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें