Chapter 1 Anniversary!!

The hall was lit with dim lights, the hustle bustle making it a perfect environment. The people were enjoying drinking,dancing and talking with each other.

A man dressed in black suit in a huge body, forearm bigger than usual,broad chest and a perfect facial features and chiseled sharp jawline stood there with a glass of wine in his hands with a group of people talking and grinning  time to time.

" Sid

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

" Sid...bro. " came an loud call from his back.

"Rithik!!"  He turned around and grinned widely.

"Happy anniversary yaar. What a party!!"  The man with a bouquet in his hand came and hugged him tight.

"Thanks bro. " He spoke breaking the hug.

"Which year ..and where's bhabhi. " He spoke with a teasing glint.

" Third..... and like you don't know that women need forever to get ready. She must be here any moment. " He replied chuckling.

Just as he said the spotlight fell on the entrance.
.
.
.
.
A women clad in a magnificent mauve saree beautifully designed with handmade embroidered flowers with gem stones and moti work enhancing it's look looking extremely gorgeous and devine.

She walked through the hall turning heads to her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She walked through the hall turning heads to her. As she stood her friend cum sister in law Priya hugged her raining her with compliments of how devine she looked.

" Happy third anniversary shehnaaz. You look really a creation out of league. How did this idiot get so lucky. " Riansh her brother in law complimented her.

" Thankyou. " She said slowly blushing hard .

She felt a hand snaked through her bare waist and looked up a gave a beautiful smile.
" You are looking beautiful" She heard.
.
.
.

Sidharth stood with his hand snaked at her bare waist and gave a tight lip smile. " You are looking beautiful. " He said.

An announcement on stage garners everybody's attention.

" Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I would like to thank you all for gracing us with your warm greetings. We are here to celebrate the third of togetherness of the beautiful couple . I would like call them on stage to share a few words of love for each other and maybe for a beautiful dance performance. A great round of applause everyone. "

The spotlight fall on the couple and they smiled looking around and moved on stage.

Taking a deep breath and faking a smile, Sidharth grabs this mike and brought it close to his lips.

"A perfect marriage is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other. It not like....its not working...you have to make it work."

He turned to his right he smiled and said..
" A patner like you is just what makes it easier and lovely to make it work. Thankyou. Happy third anniversary ...
.
.
.
Nisha.... "

Sidharth and her wife Nisha by her waist and starts moving to the dance floor and swayed lightly on the beats.

Sidharth pov.
Three years. Together we have completed three years of marriage. If you would have asked me three years ago I would say that I never think I will ever get married but know look at me I am dancing at my anniversary party and giving a speech on marriage.

I was always a responsible son and my work had always been my priority.. My entire life revolved around it.

Then what happened.. Nisha happened.

Pov ends.
.
.
.
Shehnaz inhales deeply and turning to her right she says...
" Marriage is loving the flaws of a person and never give up on them. Love is something that happens and marriage is something which is needed to be build. Happy third anniversary...
.
.
Ranveer..."
.
.
.
Ranveer grabbed shehnaz hand and moved to the floor and swayed left to right slightly with both his hands on her waist and her hands on his shoulders.

Shehnaz pov.
Three years. Together we have completed three years of marriage. I from a carefree ,bubly girl is now into a full grown matured woman who cares for everyone else first , who knows everything.....what ,where and when to say or do. I had no one and now I have a family. A husband. Anyone knowing me as a person I was three years ago would never be able to recognise me but time changes every thing.
I thought sarees, marriage, love were never my thing. I thought I would never get someone in life but know look at me
I am celebrating my third anniversary clad in a saree in the arms of my husband.

If you ask me what happened then Ranveer happened.

Pov ends..

The hall is filled with applauses as both the couples steps down the dance floors.

_________________

Hii
The first chapter is here. It took me two days to frame this.

I hope you like it. Tell me if you want to ask say or suggest something.
Do bother me.

Just a glimpse.. Nothing much.. The second chapter would be a long one with details.. Maybe I would give it tomorrow itself . ( Try no promise. )

I am not giving any reference to Ranveer and nisha or other characters .Imagine anyone you want.

Love you❤
A lot of love...

Your
Ruhanika

EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIR- RIGHT OR WRONGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें