Chapter 40 - Never leave him.

100K
WOOHOO.
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
THANK YOU EVERYONE. 🥺🥺

" Sanu. Coffee. " Preyanka said sitting beside a lost Shehnaz.

" Sanu. " She nudged her with her elbow when she didn't reply.

" Huh. " Shehnaz uttered coming out of her reverie. " Sorry. " She mumbled and took the mug from her.

" Tell me. " Preyanka said sipping her coffee.

" What. " Shehnaz replied not meeting her eyes.

" Sanu. Kya hua kal. Tell me. " She said sternly.

" Bataya toh. Tere bhaiya ko reaction ho gaya tha toh hum wahi ruk gaye. " She said fiddling with the handle of the mug in her hand.

" Sanu....Are we on a point that we have secrets between us. " Preyanka said visibly hurt. " Rithik was a surprise. I swear he wasn't a secret. You.. " She said getting emotional.

" No. No. No. " Shehnaz said in a hurry shaking her head. Placing the mug on the table she threw herself on her. The comforting hug let her speak her heart.

" Ranveer ke ek client ne kal... " She said in her ear trailing the rest. She knew Pre could read her half sentences.

" What the f*ck." Preyanka yelled getting out of the hug. " And you are telling me this now. " She shouted on her face clutching her by the shoulder really thight making her sob harder.

" Sorry. " Shehnaz said sobbing.

" Shit...I am sorry. I shouldn't have yelled. " Pre said embracing her rubbing her head. " You are fine. Right. " She asked desperately and shehnaz nodded in her neck.

" Bhai was so normal. I couldn't guess. Aate hi office chale gaye." She frowned.   " Ek minute ..ek minute don't tell me tumne unhe bhi nhi bataya." She said sceptically.

" Time hi nahi mila. " She mumbled.

" Care to explain. " Pre said sternly though keeping her intact in her embrace.

" Washroom main hua.. Phir main usse maar ke bhaag gayi. Jab ranveer ke paas pahunchi toh woh noodles kha rahe the.  Maine unke hath se plate chin li aur taste kia toh I realised ki usmein tabasco thi so I dragged him to the washroom. Phir you know what happens with him...he couldn't breathe and just kept on vomiting. After I flushed the medicine down he collapsed. So time hi nahi mila. " She explained.

" Car main... Abhi ghar pe. " Pre asked not budging.

" He was already exhausted of the reaction. Mujhe... Mujhe aur pareshaan nahi karna tha . " Shehnaz said.

" Are you nuts Sanu." Preyanka said breaking the hug and holding her by both arms. " Pareshaan. Like seriously. "
She rubbed her forehead in frustration while shehnaz just hung her head low.

After few minutes of silence Preyanka  spoke again. " What has happened to you. Main jab se aayi hun.. Muje aisa lag raha like I don't know you. You have changed a lot. You were never like this. We both have grown up together for God's sake. In...'Aashayen ' ...in a women's NGO damn it ". She said in disbelief.

" You never tolerated a man manhandling a woman. We fought for so many women since we were 16. What has gone into you girl. What is it. Tell me. " Preyanka said in exasperation shaking her form. " Tell me damn it. " She yelled.

" Your brother. " Shehnaz shouted with all her might and then gasped keeping her hand on her lips.

" Matlab. " Pre said perplexed as her hands slide down her arms.

EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIR- RIGHT OR WRONGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें