Chapter 3- Meet!!

Siddharth tapped on Mr khurana' s shoulders to gain their attention.

" Can I get my wife back Mr khurana. " She asked faking a huge smile on his smile.

" Ohh Mr shukla all yours. " He replied teasingly and left the floor.

Siddharth held Nisha, who was now actually knocked out of her senses being completely drunk and moved with her to a secluded corner and made her sit down on a couch .

" Nisha. Please for God sake behave for an hour and don't move from this place, let me wind up the party and see off the guests. Please suck this. " He pleaded her giving her a lemon in her hand.

He was making his way back towards the guests and turned to see her walking behind him.

" What. " He shouted.

" What what! I want a glass of wine, going to the bar counter. " She spoke and started to make her way towards it when she lost her balance and Siddharth gripped her wrist and yanked her to him.

He dragged her to the couch and forced her down on it.

" Sit!! Sit here. "  He said sternly.

He rubbed his hands on his face and calmed himself down.
" I will get you another glass . I am not stoping you to drink. Wait for an hour and please don't move from here. " He said to her yet again in a pleading voice.

" Noo. I need it now. " Nisha said to him in a drunk tone swaying and pointing her index finger at him.

Sidharth quickly fished out his phone from his pocket still holding Nisha with one hand dail Rithik 's number with another.

" Han! Hello. Rithik. I need your help brother. Meet me in the parking. " He said in one go and disconnected.

He held Nisha by her waist, took a deep breath, pasted a fake smile on his face and made his way to the exit greating the guest whom they crossed path with.

Rithik ko call kar toh diya, now what to tell him.....Simple. She is drunk she need rest and one needs to be here to see off the guests. Uff It's ok Rithik is not going to judge. I hope so. Even if he does and questions he will come to know of it one day or another. He thought while walking.

He reached and waved at him. He came running to him.

" Kya hua. " He asked worried.

" Brother can you take her home."

" Of course but what happened. "

"Nothing she is quite drunk and might just pass out soon and I need to be here you know. " He said and continued "haan ignore her blabbering" He said chucking trying to ease the situation.

" Ohh you sounded so worried on the call, so in love buddy " Rithik laughed out loud and teased him.

" Take my car. I will manage. " He gave him the keys as he knew that Rithik had came here directly from the airport to the hotel to surprise him.

Sidharth lied her down on the back seat and waved them off and went in to attend the guests.

_____________

Shehnaz went and stood beside Ranveer breathing heavily when suddenly she felt his fingers dug into his waist. She gulped looking up at her husbands bloodshot red eyes gaping at her in anger.

" What did you do. " He asked her angrily but giving her no time to respond dragged her to find where Mr chopra was .

They saw him at the exit leaving the hall in extreme anger. He gripped her tighter making her wince.

EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIR- RIGHT OR WRONGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें