Chapter 17- ' Emotionally Exhausted '

Guys comment yaar. Batao toh kaisa chal raha hai. Inline comment bhi karo. Tell me about the dialogues you like. Express what you think.

Shehnaz was in the kitchen when she heard Ranveer yelling her name descending the stairs. She immediately ran out as she clearly remembered that she had kept all his requirements on the bed. Thus she was anxious to why he was calling her.

" Haan. Kya hua. " She said standing in front of him breathing heavily.

" Bhag kyu rahi ho. Bachi ho kya. Chal kar aati toh ek ghanta nahi lagta. Dimag vimag hai ki bhech dia. " He taunted sitting on the breakfast table.

" Nahi woh apne bulaya. Toh.... " She begin.

" Choro tumhari bakwaas ke liye mere paas time nahi hai. Main ye keh raha tha ki kal ka lunch toh barbad kar dia tumne toh aaj phir dinner banana aur aage se mere .office .mein .apne .ashubh.pair bhi mat rakhna. Lunch bhejna ho toh driver ke sath bhej dena. " He said harshly glaring at her making her slightly nod her head.

" Sirr kya hila rahi ho. Muh dia hai na bhagwaan ne. Samaji ki nahi. " He yelled in a dangerous low tone grabbing her chin.

" Haan... Hann. Samaji. " She replied stammering making him leave her and sit back while she stood frozen at her place.

" Aab khadi kya ho. Jao. " He said shrugging making her run back to the kitchen.

They had a silent breakfast and he left. She sighed leaning on her head back on the sofa rubbing her forehead. The conversation they had at night didn't let her even a blink of sleep. She was stressed about the deal like hell.

She just layed there emptying her mind. She decided not to think anything. She was emotionally all exhausted.

Sidharth had entered the office with  rushed steps and a irritated face. He made his way to his cabin and thumped into his chair turning deaf ears to the ' good morning ' he was receiving.

No one dared to disturb him. Whenever he didn't greet back his employees which he normally does humbly was a cue for Bella to stoll his meetings and give him space till he himself calls her.

He layed back on his chair with a blank mind. He didn't want to think anything absolutely nothing. He felt emotionally exhausted.

Half an hour later he called for Bella and she placed his schedule in front of him.

" Sir I just called Mr Shehgal and apologized for the unprofessional behavior and told him to fix up a meeting tomorrow according to his comforts both time and place. His PA would get in touch with me in an hour." She explained .

" Ok. What is on table right now. " He nodded and asked.

" Sir Mr Malhotra will be here any moment and the conference room is ready. You can proceed. "

" Ok. You leave. " He said and went to the conference room. Work had been a great distraction for him. He spend his entire day in the office with a happy face he loved what he did. His company was a baby to him. He smiled whole heartedly, atleast he had something to love . He just miss being loved.

.
.
It was 8 in night when Sidharth sat himself down in the back seat of the car all exhausted.

" Bhaiya. Ghar ? " He driver asked turning to him.

" Huh? Nahi . Ghar nahi. Ek meeting hain. " He informed. He was obviously avoiding going back although it was stupid, ultimately he had to but he wanted to be late so he picked up the late night meeting.

" Rahul jaakar Bella se hotel ka naam puch aao. Main bhul gaya. " He told and leaned his head back.

Within minutes he returned. " Bhaiya chale. " He asked.

EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIR- RIGHT OR WRONGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें