Chapter 15 - Empty!

Sidharth and Raj were sitting in the VIP section where many of his associates were present . After an constant pleading from Raj side for a drink he tagged along here letting Nisha enjoy her' party'  when  some blonde women barged in taking their seat in the laps of the men present in.

" Tch tch. Not me. " Sidharth said sternly gulping his drink.

" Yaar Sidharth tu badal gaya hai. " Raj said patting his shoulder. " College main you were a playboy, what were you called ...yaa...one night stand king. " He chuckled.

" Main badala nahi. Teri yaadasht kamzor hai. I think you don't remember that how much of a loyal person I am. Main one nights karta tha parr main kabhi committed nahi tha. I just had one woh bhi open relationship. Main commitments soch samaj kar karta hu. Aur jab kar leta hu toh har haal main nibhata hu... Till the end. " He said with a heavy roaring voice.

" Now I am a married man and I know how to respect it. " He smirked back at him taunting him.

He stood up and exchanged pleasantries with everyone and waved of Raj thanking him for his concern and made his way to the table where Nisha sat with her group of 'friends'. He had been sitting with Raj and his associates now for half an hour turning to her often waiting for her ' party ' to get over.

" Hello guys. " He faked a excited tone to her friends. Nisha who was nearly knocked out of her senses looked up at him but made no effort to move away from the man beside her.

" Aare Sidharth, guys my husband, sabko pata hi hoga, everyone knows him. " Nisha said in swaying with the effect of alcohol. He sighed visibly.

" Excuse me and my wife guys. You all enjoy. " He again faked cheeky expressions making others gush up at them.

" Offcourse Mr Shukla. Your wife your right. " One of the girls at the table gushed and winked at him.

He managed a smile and then pulled Nisha by her wrist and waved them off in a hurry and dragged her with him. He buckled up her in her seat and moved to his side sitting in.

He was buckling himself up when he felt something on his lap.
He breathed out heavily. He knew it all.
' Kuch logo ki aadatein kabhi nahi badalti. '

" Nisha let me drive. " He said.

" Drive naa. What am I doing honey. " She gushed at him over sweetly while tricking down her toes on his torso.

He scraped the back of his neck and drove in silence. " Aab toh mujhe bhi aadat hai. " He mumbled to himself.
.
.

Shehnaz moved out of the shower in the bathrobe while drying her hair with a towel still lost in her thoughts , when she hit the corner of the table.

" Ahh." She yelled and scrunched her eyes close ready for her face to touch the floor but flew them open when she felt herself mid in air, her wrist held in a tight hold.

" Aap. " She mumbled softly.

" Koi aur hona chahiye tha. " Said Ranveer yanking her toward himself making her land on him.

She darted her eyes up at him to look into his eyes which had turned a shade darker. She gulped. She knew what is coming her way.
' kuch log kabhi nahi badalte. '

" H...main abhi naha kar aayi hu. " She said trying to get out of his grip.

" Toh kya hua darling. " Ranveer said sweetly tightening his hold and creasing her cheek.

She shook her head " kuch nahi. " The minute she said it the felt a heavy push making her land on her back on the bed with him hovering over her.

She felt his hand on the belt of the robe sending her to a panic mode. She quickly grabbed his hand. " Wohhh.... " She said but was interrupted with a palm on her mouth. " Shh. Relax. Enjoy darling. " He said undoing the knot of the belt.
.
.
.
( busss... Aab zyada detail mein gayi toh tum muje maar doge. )

.
.
Sidharth had reached his mansion and moved to the passenger side opening the door while Nisha made no attempt to move. He rubbed his face in exasperation and bend in unbuckling and lifted her off and moved to his room.

He was laying her down the bed when he felt and tug and within a second he layed on the bed with Nisha on top of him practically straddling him.

" Kya kar rahi ho. " He groaned.

" Tumhe nahi pata baby. " She said sensuously opening up the buttons of his shirt.

" Kyu kar rahi ho. " He asked grabbing her hand which was fiddling with the third button of the shirt.

" Kyu karte hai baby." She said huskily licking his earlobe.  " Koi problem hai kya. " She asked opening the rest buttons.

" Nahi just.... " He said but she interrupted him placing her finger on his lips. " Shhhh. " She whispered and leaned in for a kiss.
.
.
.
.

An hour later Sidharth and Shehnaz laid on their respective beds staring the ceiling with a blank expressions , silk sheets covering them and their partners sleeping figures laid beside them.

Sidharth pov.

Empty.

Is this what you feel after you make love. Why do I always try to avoid it. I was not this. Maine itna empty kabhi one night stands ke baad bhi feel nahi kiya. Turning to my left I could see her asleep with an satisfied smile on her face.
Why is this satisfaction not in me.

Pov ends.

Sana pov.

Exhaustion. Yaa I feel exhausted.
And
Pain. Yaa. I am feeling pain.
And.

Empty.
Yes.

This is what I feel...Empty....at the moment. Is this what you feel after you make love.
Maybe. I don't know.

I could see a peaceful smile on Ranveer face in sleep. Why is this not what I feel. Happy and peaceful.

Pov ends.

______

Hii Everyone!!!

I am back. Sorry for the delay.  I was really unwell.
Fine now... Now I will be regular as much as I couldn't.

The fifteenth chapter is here. Hope you Love it.

Guys intimacy had to be there plz don't give galliyaas to me. It's a different concept. They are married , hence it had to be there.

And many of you asked me for an insight to sidharth marriage. Next would be that. So buckle up my friends.

I hope you all like it. Tell me if you want to ask....say or suggest something.
Do bother me.

Please please vote and comment.
( kya jata hai. Button hi toh dabana h aur comment nahi karoge toh maza kaise aayega. I enjoy reading them. See I reply too.)

Next update would be.. announced in the message box. So do follow me.

Love you❤
A lot of love...

Hugs and kisses.

Your
Ruhanika.

EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIR- RIGHT OR WRONGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें