Chapter 14 - Reality!!

Keep streaming.

Shehnaz entered the mansion grinning like a fool. She felt so content within, a feeling she experience after years.

" Sana bitya aa gayi.. " Malti tai comes to her but her words fell on deaf ears. Shehnaz hasn't really noticed her when she walk past her climbing the stairs to her room. She stood in front of the mirror looking at herself tilting her head right to left and then frowned.

" Smile aakho tak kaise pahuch sakti hai. Stretch karo toh bhi nose se upar nahi jayegi. " She mumbled to herself while placing her forefingers on the either corners of her lips stretching it upwards.

" Kuch bhi bolte hai. Huh. " She pouted looking at herself and twirled around to see Malti tai standing at the door gazing at her with a sly smile.

" Taaiii. " She wined and ran to her.

" Kya hua meri bitya ko. " She cooed.

" Dekho meri smile eyes tak jaa rahi hai. " She said and then smiled broadly.

Malti tai let out a laugh. " Meri bholi bitya. " She cooed slapping her forehead slightly. " Ye plastic wali nakli smile nahi jab tu sachi wali smile deti hai naa toh teri aakhe chamakti hai. Use kehte hai hasi ka akho tak pahuchna. " She explained placing her hand under her chin rubbing her jaw with her thumb.

" Achaw. " She asked amazed.

" Haan. " She said making her smile broadly. " Yeh wali. " Tai said to her and sana hugged her to hide her blushing figure .

Tai smiled seeing a happy Shehnaz in front of her. " Baba ne kaha naa. " She asked softly patting her head .

Shehnaz smile dropped instantly. Realisation dawned upon her. Everything she had forgotten for a while ran through her mind like a video. The office , her fear, her humiliation, the innumerable tears and the unbearable pain returned with intrest. This was reality.

Her reality.

That came back to her and punched her face hard to make her realise that she couldn't be happy for long.

" Tai mere liye ek coffee bana doh. Main shower le lu. Bhig gayi thi. " She said breaking the hug and ran to the washroom avoiding the conversation.

Sidharth was grinning ear to ear while driving towards his office after dropping shehnaz when his phone rang.

Raj. It displayed the caller id.

" Raj . Why is he calling me. " He mumbled but picked up the call connecting it to his Bluetooth device. Raj was an old college friend cum client . Though they shared a good bond but were not definitely a ' call me to talk anything' friend. His calls meant business.

" Hello sidharth. " He heard him. Hesitancy was clear in his voice.

" Hi Raj. How come you called me. I think we have no project lined up for now. " He said.

" It wasn't for that. Actually I need to tell you something. " He said again stammering .

" Yeah. Tell me. " He said.

" Ooo... Where... I mean you know where is Nisha.... I mean...your wife Nisha. " He said yet hesitantly.

Sidharth applied the break suddenly screeching the tyres on the road and his body visually stiffened at the question that was thrown up at him . A lump formed in his throat choking him restricting him to speak. He gulped in down harshly.

" Yaa. I know. " He lied.

" Oh....okay then... " Raj trailed off not knowing what to say. " So I will talk to you later. " He said trying to shove away the conversation.

" Raj " Sidharth shouted. " Actually I mean she told me she will be going out for a party or something but not her location. " He said again initiating a conversation. He knew Raj had definitely seen her somewhere and this question is coming his way from there.

" Sidharth let me come straight to the point yaar. Come over to Seven Heaven club. " He said and disconnected the call.

Sidharth sighed. This was reality.

His reality.

And it come around like a bitch snatching away even the smallest smile that spread over his lips. Reminding him that he had no rights on being happy for long.

He drove to the club. He partially knew  what would be happening there and what will it lead too. It was definitely not the first time.

His phone chimed again with a message this time.

Where are you bro.
Rithik.

Something urgent came up. You enjoy with your friends today. Catch up with them. You just returned after three years. "
Sidharth .

Good idea bro .
Rithik.

He sighed with guilt , he had completely forgotten about Rithik. Moreover lying to him is another guilt trip from him . He resumed driving and twenty minutes later he walked inside the club. Nervous within but crisp outside.

His eyes fell on Nisha and he rubbed his face in frustration when suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder and turned to see Raj looking at him.

He faked a smile at him. He really needed to control the situation.

" Hii yaar Raj. " He chirped and hugged him slightly.

A confused Raj looked up at him.

" Apna chehra dekh. Hua kya hai. " He asked nonchalantly.

" Sidharth. Teri hee biwi hai naa woh. " Raj asked again turning to a table with a group of people and pointing at Nisha who was sitting beside .... No basically half sitting on a man gulping shots one after another.

" Haan aise kyu puch raha hai mila toh hai pehle kitni baar. " He said yet nonchalantly making Raj strach his forehead in exasperation.

" Toh tujhe koi problem nahi hai. " Raj asked him curious.

Sidharth placed a hand on his shoulder.
" Raj main samaj raha hu tu kya keh raha hai. But woh Nisha ka bahut acha dost hai. Main kai baar mila hu usse. Don't take it wrong. " He lied. He definitely did. He didn't even know the man.

" Sidharth.... Are you sidharth. Like seriously you used to be so possesive about everything you said was yours and your partner , it always topped the list in college. I still remember you were suspended for a month the reson being that you almost broke the boy's right hand because he held your girlfriend by waist, a girlfriend I know you were even not serious about and Nisha, she is your wife. What has happened to you. " Raj said astonished at the word he just heard from sidharth .

" Life happened. Raj. We are grown up adults now and exactly my point....She is my wife whom I know and is not insecure about. " He said speaking a twisted truth this time turning gloomy.

__________

Hii

I am back. Sorry for the delay.
The fourteenth chapter is here. Hope you Love it.

I know I had to update it yesterday but then I deleted what I wrote. It wasn't making sense to me. I didn't want to serve up anything just because I said I will update it.
This story comes to me naturally.

And many of you asked me for an insight to sidharth marriage.

So buckle up my friends. Next would be that with a little heartbreak to you all.

I hope you all like it. Tell me if you want to ask....say or suggest something.
Do bother me.

Please please vote and comment.
( kya jata hai. Button hi toh dabana h aur comment nahi karoge toh maza kaise aayega. I enjoy reading them. See I reply too.)

Next update would be.. announced in the message box. So do follow me.

Love you❤
A lot of love...

Hugs and kisses.

Your
Ruhanika.

EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIR- RIGHT OR WRONGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें