Chapter 43- Office.

Hello guys.

My exams are taking place. 🥺😕.
The reason I was off Wattpad. I will be back on a regular basis after 20th.
Till then only a update or two that I can manage.

Please don't mind. 🥺

------

Shehnaz clutched her phone to her chest taking high breaths. Bella's questions had taken her off guard. She asked her something which she was forbidding even her own mind to ask since past twenty days.

Why are you concerned about his meals.

Why were you so happy and excited about the new year party.

Like this....Many why's came knocking her down her brain.
Was she really doing something wrong!

She tapped open her phone and scrolled through her contact list.

Aashayen

She glided her slender finger on the name and whispered to herself
" Sidharth. "

The phone in her hand rang and the phone slipped out of her hands owing her to be so lost. She hit her forehead and picked it up with a smile on her face remembering his messages which was cruelly wiped as her eyes fell on the mobile screen.

RV ❤
It displayed.

Taking a deep breath she accepted the call before it's goes off.

Ranveer doesn't like it.

" He.. Hello. " She shuttered in the first word. Her scalp still stung by the force he pulled them.

" My blue file. " He spoke ignoring pleasantries.

" In your wardrobe. First shelf. " She spoke immediately.

" Subha jab nikla tab nahi bol sakti thi. Nahi madam ko toh buss aaram farmana hai. Bimar main hua tha kal raat... Phir bhi office main hun but maharani ko neend leni hogi. Useless. " Ranveer snapped at her.

A layer of tears formed at the back of her eyes. She mumbled a soft " Sorry . "

" Achar dalu tumhare sorry ka. Aab aaram farmana band karo aur kuch kaam karo. " He said. His tone dripping venom.

" Hmm..... Kahiye " She sniffed.

" Woh file leke SS Enterprises jao aur file sirf Mr Shukla ke hath mein dena. " He said making her froze at her spot.
But he continued. " Bahut hi important aur confidential file hai. Kisi poen ko nahi bhej sakta " 

" Sun rahi ho..." He yelled.

" Huh.. Haan. " She said snapping back to reality.

" And I dare you Sana to mess up this time. " He spoke in a dangerous tone making her flinch.

" I won't. I won't. " She mumbled dazed.

" Aab khadi kya ho. Go. " He yelled and disconnected making her sigh.

She quickly ran and stuffed the t-shirt that lay on the bed in the corner of her wardrobe and retrieved a simple yet elegant yellow saree to change.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIR- RIGHT OR WRONGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें