Chapter 4- Walking together!!

Hii guys...

Hope you are liking it. I need to say that please leave me comments at the end and some inline too. Please.

Okay now upto the update.
.
.
.
Sidharth had sent off his guest and made his way out checking out the availability of cabs but found none. He cursed himself for being an idiot and called his driver to pick him up.

Sidharth pov.

Bored of waiting I began walking on the road looking around for my car. Upon reaching an isolated road I saw a woman harshly pushed out of the car.

" she must be a hooker who is now pushed out of the car " His brain told him. My conscience on the other hand reprimanded me what I thought.
Two more steps closer and I was sent in a dilemma.

"In a saree that to too expensive that surely cannot be the case" . This time my logical brain supported my heart.

The next moment I heard a earth shattering cry and a focussed look on the lady gave me a slight idea of what the case must be.

I took a step ahead then retreated back. I kept on staring not being able to figure out what to do.

" Stop acting like a creep! " My brain scolded me mentally.

She probed him right as she frantically looked back and began walking hastily.

" Fuck.. She sensed someone. She must be already sacred and I scared her more. " I cursed myself then contemplated on whether to follow her or not because it is creepier but none the less I began following her because the area she is heading to is definitely not safe but it did the damage and she began running.

I quickly changed the route for a shortcut and stopped when saw her running towards me while looking back. She bumped into me and I looked at her face.

Her face which reflected nothing but fear. She turned and not knowing what to do I just held her wrist.

But to my dismay she started struggling and pleading. Tears continuously rolling down her cheeks.

" What did you think than idiot!! Obviously she would be scared and you gripped her wrist. Do something to calm her down. " My conscience yelled at me.

I tried to say something but her pleading cries muffed my voice,without a second thought I dipped his hand into my pocket and got out a pocket knife but she struggled even more.

I just shoved the knife into her palm and left and wrist and stood at a distance with my hands in the air.

" Calm down... See you have the knife.. You can stab me if you feel scared of me if I do anything to harm you. Calm down." I said and the next moment watched her calming down and looking at me shocked.

She thanked me still crying profusely.

"Hey listen please stop crying...see you are safe... I am Sidharth. Sidharth shukla. SS Enterprises. You may have heard about it. You can feel safe. " I whispered slowly trying to gain her trust. Maybe knowing I was a personality make her feel safer.

" SS " She repeated and thought.

" Yes. " I feel her dwelling in her thoughts.

"Can I walk you home. " I asked her.

She started walking slowly saying nothing and I followed her hesitantly . Since she didn't resist I took it as a yes and followed her.

" Listen....what  were...i mean where do you stay. "  I tried to ask her about the car thing but changed my statement not knowing whether I should ask her or not .

EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIR- RIGHT OR WRONGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें