Chapter 10- Screams they share!!

Siddharth who had stormed out of the office, declared a leave to his driver and quickly drove off.

His eyes were filled with unshed tears. His vision was blurry and the heavy rain pouring down on the windshield made it difficult for him to drive. He was driving harshly pouring all his mixed emotions on the accelerator.

The car moved zig zag, totally out of his control as if driven by a totally drunk man. Driving till the outskirts of the city he pulled the breaks in front of an old yet big one-storey house.

He ran in to the backside of the house , tears now flowing freely from his eyes he pushed open an window and stood there gazing in.

There in was a women in her fifties with  a child in her lap and many children running around her. Suddenly he saw her turning , making him hid behind the window pane in a swift motion. Leaning on the wall he slipped down on the earth. His tears turned into whimpers when he looked up to see the women looking around as if searching for something.

He stood up taking the support of the window. " Maaa. " He called out as softly as he could. His voice seem inaudible to him.

As if hearing him, he saw her dropping the kid down her lap and turning to face him with eyes filled with hundreds of emotions. His painful call broke her heart into pieces. Every emotion of Happiness, sadness, longing all could be seen the those pair of eyes. The eyes of his mother.

Through his blurry vision he saw her taking slow steps to him. " Sidha.... " She said while trying to cup his face when he takes a step back.

" Main... Abhi bhi naraz hu. " He said crying like a baby.

" Bacha please..." She cried calling him into her embrace. He steps ahead but his pleads and cries,he made two years ago made him run out of the place like a maniac.

" Sidharth.....bacha please....suno na  maa..." He could hear his mother crying calling his name... only making him cry more .

Trying to forget all, he ran to the place that always hears his cries , his screams of pain. He stopped running and walked in the secluded place near the tiny waterfall and sat down with a thud on his regular spot, letting out his build up emotions.
.
.
.

________

Sidharth had left behind a furious Ranveer who was now shaking out of anger. He walked to his desk and called for his secretary.

" No one. Let me repeat absolutely no one should enter my cabin before I call you back. " He said sternly making her scared to her core. She nodded and left he walked to the door locking it.

" Bahar aane ka invitation chahiye kya mam. Get the fucking out, infront of me. Right now. " He shouted on the top of lungs.

Shehnaz who had hidden herself under the table shivered at the tone of his voice. She had seen the scene unfold in front of her eyes. She was feeling weak in her knees finding it difficult for them to hold her up. She gripped the desk and stood up to come in terms with red bloodshot eyes of her husband .

" Apko kaise pata .. " Her words trailed off as she saw him taking slow dangerous step towards her making her retreat back with each step he took forward.

Her back touched the wall and his hands rested on either side of her face caging her and his face halted an inch apart from hers.

" Kyuki tumse bada idiot iss duniya main koi hai hi nahi naa darling. Iss office ke har poen tak ko pata hai ki meeting ke baad, parting words are exchanged into the owner's cabin aur vaise bhi Tumhare siva koi mera kaam bigad sakta hai kya." He said in a sweet low tone filled with sarcasm. " Useless fool. " He shouted on her face making her scrunch her eyes shut.

" Come let's eat sweety. Come naa " He suddenly smiled and held her wrist dragging her to the couch. Making a large bite he shoved it into her mouth leaving her panting for breath.

He cupped her jaw in his fingers and thumb . " Yaad rakhna agar tumhare iss food stint ke baad agar ye deal nahi hui toh sach main sans nahi le paogi. "

Shoving his hand away harshly she finally decided to give him a piece of her mind. " Ranveer... Iss deal ka mujse kya lena dena. Kaam tumhara , galti meri. Asse kaise. My. food .has. nothing. to .do with . it. What is my mistake. " She said sternly.

" You are a mistake, you as whole is a bloody mis.take. This marriage , even your birth is a fucking mistake. That is the reason you have no one. No single living soul with you. " He spits venom at her. She tilts her head to the left, eyes immediately filled with hot tears.

" Jis din tumhare hone ka pata chala us din baap ko kha gayi aur duniya mein aate huye maa ko. You were a mistake they made and paid it with there lives. Unlucky,useless and selfish loner that's what you are. " He says shouting, and silent tears spilled through her eyes staining her rosy cheeks with the salty liquid.

Gripping her arms tight he shouted.
" Stop crying. This is my bloody office " Her shoulders dropped and arms hung loose at the sides. Harshly wipping her tears off her face she turned hurriedly and left.

She moved out of the office turning deaf to her surroundings. The greetings from the employees or the shrieks of the driver calling her name refused to reach her ears. Heavy rain was pouring down fixing her problem to stop her tears. They water from the clouds mixed with her water pouring the emotions out of her eyes .

She walked to the place that heard her complaints, cries and earth shattering screams of pain. The only constant from her childhood. She entered a secluded area near a tiny waterfall and walked to the back of it till she reaches a secret cave. As soon as she entered she slumped on the ground , a loud screech left her mouth. She sobbed till she could feel that she could hear again . She wanted to hear to the soothing voice of water falling but was met with a loud scream reaching her ears.

The scream had the same pain she was enduring at the moment. It felt as if they shared the pain.

As if they were the screams they share.!!

She had heard them before. Almost every time she lands up here but couldn't bring herself to get out of her own misery to share his.

Today she wanted to. She stood up and took steps following the direction from where the sound of sobs came from.
Reaching closer she saw the man looking up to face her.

Suddenly Sidharth who had leaned his back to the trunk of the tree exhausted, heard footsteps approaching , making him look up to find the source of it. He knew it was the same female he had heard the screeches of not only today but almost everytime he ends up here being venerable . He had always thought of comforting her but couldn't thinking that it might rather make her uncomfortable.

" Aap.." She said and rubbed her eyes .

"Tum. " He said shocked and rubbed his eyes trying to clear his vision.

____

Hii
The tenth chapter is here. Love it too.

Now it was loooongggg. ( as demanded) . 1500 words. That's why it there at 3 .

Their lives crossed their path again. They met again...tooo sooon !!!( what do you think.😁).

I hope you all like it. Tell me if you want to ask....say or suggest something.
Do bother me.

Please please vote and comment.
( kya jata hai. Button hi toh dabana h aur comment nahi karoge toh maza kaise aayega. I enjoy reading them. See I reply too.)

Next update would be....
Follow me. I will announce in the message box.

Love you❤
A lot of love...

Hugs and kisses.

Your
Ruhanika.

EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIR- RIGHT OR WRONGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें