Chapter Ten

DEATH'S POV

"Death! Stop that! " Mathew continuously scolding me as he tried calming me down. But it's not working at all. I am pissed and been drinking some alcoholic beverages since this morning, and currently on rampage for i find myself shuttering all the things that I can grab and see.

Damn! I don't know whats going on too. I hate the feeling when Briar pushed me away, and the thoughts of her hating me that much. Fucking frustrating. She's the very first girl who denied and pushed me away like that. That's hurting my ego. I had never experienced such situation with a girl before, for every ladies that set their eyes on me, kneel's in front of me themselves.

I don't know if Briar is just being hard to get or she just really hated me that much just because i lied to her, and thought that i was using her as one of my tools. But looking at her earlier and on how her 'determination on kicking me out, look' tell's that she really just hate me.

It's very understandable of course, she was informed that i was a mafia boss that kills people. Which is true, for i do kill people. Who wouldn't be afraid of me? But then again that still depend on what actually kind of people they are. I just don't kill someone out there without a reason and creates havoc. And Briar really viewed me being that kind of peron, for my fucking dismay.

I'm pretty used on people calling me a monster, killer etc. That's not new to me. But when Briar called me a killer last night. I felt a pang of pain in my chest. I didn't even get a sleep last night because of that. I don't feel fucking tired at all. All I can think is her. Even when I close my eyes, her face is what I can always see in the darkness.

I can tolerate her anger for me lying to her, but fucking hell. I can't tolerate her for pushing me away like that, and for even calling me names. It drives me shit. I admit that at first, I really found her useful. I can benefit big time with her around. But that's not the reason why I brought her here.

I just wanted her to be here. I had this feeling that I just can't let her go. She is something new to me, and I wanted to dig everything about her that made her like this new to my eyes. She's the only person who drove me into a corner, leaving me no choice. She caught my interest and attention that other woman out there didn't.

And I never fucking thought that woman nowadays are this hard to deal with. Stubborn. I never even gone mad and stress a lot like this on a girl, nor even actually bother to have one. Cause for me their just something to play and used with to pleasure and amused myself. I am not ashamed by admitting it. That's just how i am and been that kind of person ever since.

But that is not until I meet Briar. She's a fragile woman. Maybe strong from outside but not really on the inside. I can relate to her for my sister had been like that. Not that i saw her like my sister though. I just have this intuition to protect her and made her stay beside me. Maybe that's why i wanted her here... or maybe she's already becoming something important the to me. I can't pin point that yet, that's why I'm still a bit confused about it myself.

When she's come to the view, I stop doing my usual routine. Like having a girl every minutes on my bed and so on, if I'm not on work nor just feel like it. I can't just brought my self to do such things nor have that kind of idea when Briar is around. I just have the urge of respecting her presence when she's around. That includes behaving myself around other girls.

I'm afraid that she might get hurt and get angry at me for doing such things, even though there's nothing really happening between us. And much more likely that we're practically strangers. And i was right. She hate the idea of me having many girls in my side, because i heard her say it herself yesterday at me. That's why she even considered herself one of my toy's. And come to that kind of conclusion.