Epilogue

DEATH'S POV

"What have you find out in the Lipstick I gave you Mathew?" I ask. We're having a meeting through Video Call. It's time for us to move again and back in the trouble of some work. We've been so behind from works lately, dew of so many personal life stuffs. It's time to cut some loose threads for good, and Clean some garbage trashes off the hook. It's really so bother some.

We can't just focus on finding Lucas forever when the jerk is totally hiding for his life. Which is he better be. As of now ay hindi lang si Lucas ang kailangan naming problemahin. The underground is unbalanced so there's a lot of chaos to be fix. Some of my transactions and shipments was being banned somehow, And I have already lost five warehouse this month.

It's not a good thing because I know someone is ruing my group from the inside. Taking down all of my shipments is a very wise plan indeed, for it weakens the business itself, but their not that neath when comes to clearing some tracks. Though my legal businesses are being good as always there's still some few strings that needed to be replaced.

Not to mention that I have been receiving a lots of death threats this pass few months, Saying that they'll bring me down and kidnapp my dearest angels. I'm not really surprised though because the world now know that I have a beautiful of a wife and daughter. In their eyes it's a weakness so many of my enemies are striving to bring me down by the use of them. Briar and Zefrianna.

I have been warned by Mathew so many times on how dangerous it is, if I announce to the world that I have my angels, for they'll be in so much trouble and danger. I'm very aware of the situation but I never regret doing it. I mean i have nothing to hide and their worth trying. Shouting them in the whole world as mine is the very memorable choice I made in my life. I would never fucking regret it.

In fact I never even feel a bit of worries or anxiousness over the threats I'm receiving so far. I even find myself laughing at them sometimes. The threats seems like a jokes to me now because I already know better. Hanggang banta nalang sila and I found it rather ironic. Besides if the threats are real dapat ay nag kakagulo na sa labas, and me fighting for my life just to save my angels, and not like this na nakaupo lang ako sa office chair ko that I really find boring.

"Death are you listening?" Nabalik ako sa riyalidad ng marinig ko ang naiinis na boses ni Mathew na para bang nag uugat na ito kaiintay sa akin. I just shrugged my shoulders off as I leaned down over my table.

"I didn't catch that. What are you saying again?" I ask. Nakita ko naman kung pano ito umirap sa akin which is I just chuckled.

After one week of Vacation in my dad's place, which turns out fine and almost perfect, we decided that well visit there once a month because Zefrianna love the place for she find herself like a princess there in her own and big castle. Dad grew to love her too and I even see him laugh with them, which I never seen before since when my mom died. And I'm glad that his doing fine. Wala naman naging angal si Briar sa part na every month ay mag visit kami dahil karapatan naman daw ng dad ko na makasama ang apo nya. She even said that my old man is just lonely and how heartless I am for not to visit him.

But what can I do? I was just busy and my dad seems not want to talk to me too so I just go with it. Though I still always ask about how his doing from my men. Napag usapan narin namin ang tungkol sa mana ko na inagaw ko pa kay Brittany and his surprised about it too. In the end he doesn't know about Brittany having a hold on to it, for his not informed.

Walang nag report sa kanya na may ganung nangyari and his really furious about it, but nevertheless I said everything is ok now so there's nothing to worry about. All we need to do, is to find this person that's behind all of this chaos and comprehend weather if it's Lucas too or not.