Chapter forty eight

**DEATH'S POV**

"You are late Calvente" I said but my eyes stays close as i didn't move to my spot when I heard someone stoping by.

Yes, I'm still here besides the clip under the big tree, it's already sunset and the skies are starting to get darker, but I enjoy the peacefulness of it and not bother if I'll be staying here for the night.

"Oh Common, you can't be mistaken me to that stupid" a lady's voice responded that takes me by surprise.

I slowly open my eyes as I look up in front of me, wanting to confirm my hunch about who might it be, and as expected I saw the Devil's sister grinning at me like a Devil itself.

"Disaster" I murmurs, stating her name as I grew more intimidated while looking at her deadly, but she seem really unfazed.

What can I expect to a assassin?. Tsk!

"My my... Long time no see Death, still handsome I see..." She smirk, licking her lips as if she's seducing me, but I only felt nothing than irritation.

" What broughts you here Disaster? Avenging your bitch of a sister? " I coldly ask, glaring at her already as a warning, then brought myself to stand up so she step back containing our distance...

"Taking precautions huh... If I only don't knew that your a assassin, I wouldn't be surprised why, but looking at you now... I felt more satisfied" I mocked, rolling my white polo shirt to my elbow, preparing just incase. I saw how she rolled her eyes in annoyance but doesn't back down.

"In your Dreams Xyontenier. You can be a little Handy sometimes, and I'm not stupid enough to make a move that doesn't benefits me. And Avenging? Really? That's the least thing I will do for my bitch of a sister... Or well at least" she said with a duh tone voice as she fold her arm cross looking much more annoyed

And yes, Her name is Disaster Quint. Free lancer assassin and takes orders for everyone with the right price. She was familiarize in different country as The Great Seductress. Men are voluntarily kneeling in front of her when they got the chance to see or Meet her In person. (but I'm not one of those men). It's just a rumours though. And last but not the least, she's the only sister of Brittany Quint, The Devil.

This is one of my many reason, why briar can be in big danger pag nakabangga nya si Brittany back then. Briar can die in just one snap knowing that Disaster can kill her easily with out even trying Kung bigyan sya Ng signal ni Brittany to kill her so. And now I'm facing Disaster and who knows what she wants.

Disaster and Brittany don't really seems like siblings, because some how they don't get along (but still Brittany can pay her to kill my briar back then if I didn't push her away), and to the fact that where Disaster grew more like her father, but has the fierce features from her mother.

Disaster is a petite looking Lady, but has a curves that suits her perfectly, which make her a little noticable and eye catchy from the eye of many men, she's not entitled as a Great Seductress for nothing. Beside from that her fierce features scream power that makes her superior in some point.

Her beauty is so Deceiving to the point where you wouldn't taught that she's an assassin. She's one of a natural going girl but always has her signature Smokey eyeshadows to present her title.

While on the other side, Brittany is much more like her mother, and doesn't get much feature from her father, including the intelligence of the man himself, so Brittany is quite dumb. But she did get his father chocolate eyes and almost maroon when lights are little off.

In over all, She's a brat. she gets too spoiled since sya Ang pinaka bunso. And of course she has this fake body curves that she gets in many different plastic surgeries. She's nothing but a walking doll. Pretty but plastic and has no brain.