Chapter Five

BRIAR'S POV

"What!? Of course there's no way I'm going with them! Dito ako nag tatrabaho hindi sa kanila" Pagdedebati ko, not agreeing to this kind of term. Andito kase ako ngayun sa office ng pinaka director. In short yung owner nitong hospital for hiningi kong makausap sya ng derekta.

After ko kaseng bumalik kahapon sa office ko ay naka impake na sila Ephraim, ready to leave. Which is not really my problem any more. For me it's still not ok for him to go, but if they insisted on it, then why not? They can leave and that's not my business. But the thing is they wanted me to go with them.

Of course I said no. I mean what the heck is that? Why would I even come with them ng walang magandang rason? I am not that stupid to come along with this people. Ni hindi ko nga sila kilala personally or anything then suddenly they wanted me to drag with them? Who knows kung saan nila ako dadalhin diba? Liban pa duon I have a life here, they can't just take me without my consent. That can be considered kidnapping.

And even though they don't like the people who will abducted someone dahil they seems decent enough with that suit and whatsoever. But that didn't mean na mapapag katiwalaan rin silang tao. They even seems suspicious in my eyes. I can't just go with them.

"But Doctor Montien you have to. You have no choice and so do i. They already paid for you to be their personal doctor, and I can say no" Sagot sa akin ng director. Napanganga naman ako dun habang hindi makapaniwalang nakatingin sa kanya.

They paid for me? Is someone kidding me right now? Just what the fuck is this?

I gritted my teeth and refrain myself for punching this director of mine na asa harap ko. Sinong matinong tao na hahayaan ang mga subordinate nya na ibenta nalang ng ganun ganun? This man made me sick to the core.

I stormed out the room without saying any other word. Ni hindi man lang ako lumingon. This hospital is a very wrong choice to be in. And that Ephraim is so wrong to get a help from me. Kung alam ko na ganito ang mangyayari dapat hinayaan ko nalang sya kung saan ko sya nakita.

Wala talaga akong katitiwala sa kanila and I have this bad feeling about going with them. I wonder kung alam ni Zack ang about dito. At kung ano ang magiging reaction nya once na nalaman nya ang about dito.

"Finally your back. I guess you already know about the deal so I'll just leave you on that. More importantly is that we need to go" Walang kagatol gatol na sabi sa akin ni Ephraim ng makarating ako sa office ko. Sinamaan ko naman sya ng tingin. Regretting that I help him.

"I really wanted to beat the fucking out of you right now Ephraim, kung wala ka lang talagang sugat. I regret helping a bastard like you" I angrily spite. Not refraining myself anymore kung pasyente pa sya o ano. I don't care anymore aalis narin naman ako sa lugar na to so there's nothing to hold on to be a saint.

"There's no use regretting it now Darling. You'll just waste your time so if I we're you be a good girl and don't make troubles for me" He blankly said. Warning me, being distasteful dahil sa inasta ko making me even more pissed over him.

I couldn't believe this. He even have a time to threaten me!? What an ungrateful jerk!

"Your the very first person who made me angry this much since. Paying for me huh? I did not expected that. But don't expect me to be a good girl either. That's not my thing so you need to bear with it" I scuffed sarcastically while giving him death glares.

"I'm honored to be that person who made you angry like this. People probably love you that much. And yes i paid for you cause I have money that's why, Bri" He shortly answered as he chuckled. Lalong kumulo lang naman ang dugo ko dun, but just remain silent at inis na kinuha ang bag ko.