continuation

EPHRAIM'S (DEATH) POV

After the call I got bored so I just played the phone, but my luck is not that good because she doesn't have any games at all. After sometime scrolling there my eyes caught her gallery... And I'm tempted to open it so just did.

Actually that Bri is a danm hot Doctor, and I think she's not really aware of it. I'm really surprised when I first laid my eyes on her... She's like a magnet that pulls me towards her, and her beauty is so expensive just to be true... Infact she can make all the guys, men fall for her in just one blink.... She's perfect in every way...

Nang nag karoon na ako Ng access sa galery nya ay wala akong ibang makitang picture duon kundi puro mga new born babies. It seems that she's really into cute babies, dahil meron syang ibat ibang bata na karga in some few pictures, and base on her expression she's pretty excited, because her eyes is glittering all over her face..

I was about to back it, for I'm not finding what I'm really looking for, but then suddenly my eyes hit something unexpected and yet very facinating picture... It was her very only picture na nakasave sa galery nya. In others it may look normal but for me it's not. I can clearly see all the details on it...

In the picture she's on her formal attire. Wearing those heavy see through lacy white half shoulder fitted dress na umabot sa kalahating hita nya with fancy hand embroidery. Probably she's currently attending a very special and big event, And she was looking directly on the camera na parabang tao ang tinitigan nya.

It was so fierce... And very magnificent capture. Maliban sa napakagandang hubog ng mukha nya ay, she has this mesmerizing eyes that can see through everything. Her kissable lips is mid-open because she's drinking some wine on her hands na mas nagpa-attract lang lalo sa akin to stare deep on her picture. She even has this pointed nose na mas humubog ng perpekto nyang mukha at katamtamang pamumula ng pisngi nito.

In over all she's that hot. And the amazing part is that she's the very first lady who dictate me around like she's my boss. Hell, she's to aggressive and dominant for a girl. It will probably take time to fully tame her without biting me back in the process.

I mean I'm Isaac Death Xyontenier. Everyone know how powerful and scary i am on my country. I'm the person who ruled everything that's under my name. I control them and who ever disobey my orders must be punished by the name of my very own law. And me being like that, fears everyone. And it's kinda funny thinking how this gorgeous Doctor dictate and comanded me around like I'm just a hard headed kid who needed her guidance.

That caught my attention the most. She see everything fairly and when she knows someone is being so pridefully and been stepping on her, she fight back until the one who step on her is flat as ground. That's made her qualified on my list for a partner.

"That's why... She's so very very coming with me..." I said in the thin air while smirking.

BRIAR'S POV

"I know i'm beautiful... No need to look at my galery" Marahang sabi ko sa lalaking nakaupo ngayun sa kama nya. Nang makabalik kase ako dito sa office ko ay naabutan ko si Ephraim na hawak ang phone ko. Actually dapat kanina pa talaga ako nakabalik, kaso umetchuss na naman si bruhang Claire. Ayun nakatanggap ng Briar's 6.2 earthquake and after that nag walk out ang talunan. Eh ano pa ba diba? Hindi kase marunong madala ang babae na yun.

"Oh... So you really is on my galery. Very nice" Sarcastic na komento ko dito ng agawin ko sa kamay nya ang phone ko. I'm actually a bit embarrass pero hindi ko iyun pinahalata sa kanya dahil that will surely satisfy him.

Hula ko lang kase yung galery part, at hindi ko talaga inaasahan na andun nga sya. Ang masaklap pa dun ay nakita nya ang pag kaiba iba ngunit nag iisa kong picture duon. It was captured by my Auntie 2 years ago. Umattend kami ng marriage ball ng third cousin ko sa side nila mama, and stolen lang ang pagkakuha nun. Matagal ko nang gustong burahin yun kaso ayaw ng Auntie ko dahil maganda naman daw, but who would thought na may ibang makakakita nuon!