continuation

DEATH'S POV

As we watch in the computer monitor on what's been happening in the mansion that's been connected to our system, Mathew can't help but to be amused at Briar's every move.

Yes... We know what's been Briar's up to, and been doing this whole time in the mansion. The very moment when she herself was talking to a someone on her phone, who's still unknown to me. But I swear, if I found out that she's been talking to a guy or so whatever that involves men creatures. I will punished her really hard.

But first, let me explain what's really been happening and going on here. We aren't really in Ontario. It was a false story and a big lie, or at least it's something like that. It was the only thing that can get Lucas out of his cave. Knowing Lucas, he grabs any kind chances and opportunities that passes in front of him.

And that opportunity and chance, is when Briar is alone in my mansion and very guard less. Of course, the rumors of me going out and dating Briar, spread like a wild fire out there. Specially to those people that seems to hate me, and wanted me dead.

But unfortunately for them, the thing that they all think will not going to happened. Like never ganna happened at all. Nor I'll be giving them a chance to even tore me down.

Second, Me and Mathew we're just 3 blocks away from my mansion. This place of mine was a secret underground and so a headquarter. And everything is set as I planned. Just waiting the right timing for my team to move and head out.

I know it's wrong to use Briar as a bait. Specially when she wasn't even aware herself, on how dangerous this whole thing that's yet to happened. But as I said, everything are under control. I know what's happening and  can control the situation, just to make sure that she's safe.

Third, I'm fucking pretty much aware that Jazlyn was the source why those bunches of idiots out there, know about Briar existence. And yes, I am very pissed and disappointed on her to the point where I almost killed her. Fortunately, Mathew came and stop me on time. When i got myself to calm down, I tried to understand and hear her explanation out. And got it.

The fucking jerk has her daughter. And Jazlyn we're just so desperate to save her six year old daughter from the grip of that devil. She also explained to me that at first, She really wanted to tell me everything and seek for my help. But then Lucas blackmailed her to shut up. And Jazlyn who's not really good at hiding things got caught by me and so that's where everything of this started.

We planned everything of this with Jazlyn. As of now i have two teams that have been prepared and so ready. The first team will go and rescue Jazlyn's daughter while Lucas we're busy at the mansion.

I already got the location kung saan makikita ang anak ni Jazlyn so that's not a problem at all. Mathew will lead the team and I know that he'll do just fine. The second team is for Briar's protection and back up, and I will be leading it myself.

Last but not the least, the ones who's on Ontario right now we're our double. So basically the Ontario trip part was not totally a lie, as I said. It's not just us who went there. Now you know. Double's are handy nowadays. Iyun ang mga nangyayari ngayun so far, and everything are going smoothly as  i planned.

"Sa tingin ko nag hihinala na si Briar sa kilos ni Jazlyn" I heard Mathew commented yet again, Kaya nabalik ang attention ko sa monitoring screen.

I watched from the monitoring screen on how Briar followed Jazlyn suspiciously, habang may kausap ito sa telepono. Probably Lucas was calling her again. Halata ang pag kacurious sa expression ni Briar sa kung sino ang kausap ni Jazlyn sa telepono, and I literally smiled at that expression of hers.