Continuation

---DEATH'S POV---

After storming out from briar's room which used to be 'ours', I hurriedly run towards Zack's room where I can find ezra.

I was fuming in anger and I know I need to let it out, but I know too that I can't let briar to be alone specially in her state.

I'm such a jerk for pressuring and stressing her like that, but I can't just help it! F*ck! I can't help it! His defending Funel and that makes my blood boil!

Funel is the least person I know for her to defend! Or at least for me! That f*cker don't deserve anything than to be rutting in hell itself! I hate him! And I will always!

Ahhrggg! F*ck! I hate myself!

"Ezra!" I frustratedly intrudes in the room as i knock down the doors off. I saw Ezra near the bed and still crying, but when she saw me, she immediately compose herself back, Something she's really good at.

"Death what happened!?" She surprisingly Burst out then studied my whole expression, and the way her surprised expression changes to worried one, tells me that she already understand what's happening.

"Oh my... Death what did you do? You didn't--"

"She isn't fine. Go." I cutted her words as I grew more impatiently.

Briar isn't fine and it's my fault again! I hate it but I can't do nothing about it. I just can't refrain myself to be angry over this issue.

Lyde Funel is the most hated person in my list. She killed my wife after a month after our wedding, or at least his the reason why she couldn't fight more in her operation. But more on to that... His the one who killed My Precious Sister that lead my mother to kill herself too, and make my father a devil...

He f*cked up my life so bad that I wanted to fallow him in hell just to ruin him completely... I hate him. Just thinking him with briar makes me want to kill him over and over again, and briar defending him is already to much for me to take.

I can't accept it... I can't accept the fact that Briar forgave him already just a moment she knew that the guy has been drug up. But me!? It's been years! I can't even count it to be exact!  it felt like decades for me, and yet I couldn't still forgave the f*cker. Not even a bit.

And yes, briar was right in one thing... We aren't the same. She's not cruel like me. She ain't merciless like me. She's very understanding person unlike me! Damn it! Totally different!

Now I'm really questioning myself too. I am that bad? Had I gone so cruel? Did I become that merciless? To the point where I couldn't be called human at all? Did I totally turned to a devil himself? Had I gone too far?

This are the questions that's running in my mind so far... And it doesn't help my outrage.

I'm confused because of this emotions. I was trained not to deal with this kind of emotion since birth cause it's just hindrance for me, specially that I'm a Heir.

I was born being chain up with a dangerous environment that give me nothing but darkness, but I over come it so far so I went this far...

But this kind of emotion I'm feeling right now can destroy everything I have, everything I am and I made! if doesn't controlled aimlessly. And it's really hard to deal with.

My father's words are : 'Emotion are hindrance so kill it, before it kills you.'

And it's really true... It's killing me already for the second time... The first time I felt this kind of emotion is when I lose Vhrandish, but what I'm feeling right now was way too worst and incomparable to what I felt for Vhrandish back then.