23. I Miss You

Georgina's POV

"Giving up already?" I asked with a smirk, twirling the double-headed spear in my hand.

"Not a chance." Snarled brother Percy while taking off from the ground with his spear.

I quickly defended myself as the crowd of students formed inside the Academy's training ground cheered us on.

It was three months since Roman left for the war and my life couldn't be any more peaceful.

Except for that one occasional girl screaming,

"OOOH MY GOD MARRY ME PLEASE PRINCESS YOU ARE SO COOL!!"

I didn't let the screaming girl distract me while some other girl screamed,

"NO SHUT UP SHE IS GOING TO MARRY ME!"

"OH SHUT UP YOU TWO I'VE ALREADY GOT MY WEDDING GOWN READY!!!"

Damn, already?

I quickly did a twirl of the spear and kicked Percy lightly in the stomach to make him fall to his defeat.

He huffed when he realised he had lost yet another sparring match.

Some girls in the crowd went 'aww' at brother and cheered for his victory in the future while the majority of the crowd roared for my victory.

I rubbed the sweat off my forehead with a towel that Eva handed me while my eyes searched for the girls who were screaming things about marrying me.

When my eyes landed on them they quickly started fixing their hair while smiling at me.

"So, what were you ladies saying?" I teased as they instantly started to blush. They were barely twelve and yet here they are, talking about marriages.

"That you'll marry me." One of them said and hid her red face behind her hands.

"No, Princess will marry me! Right?" Another girl said while the other shoved her in the face, "Who'll marry an ugly fart like you? Princess will obviously marry me!" Another girl said who actually looked quite young.

Her face looked familiar as she twirled her brown hair.

Wait...isn't she Duchess Olivia Da Silva's daughter?!

Our royal family didn't have a very nice relationship with the Silva house since mum always fought with Duchess Olivia for flirting with my father while having a husband and a kid of her own.

However, her daughter, I forgot her name, was a nice kid. I remember her always admiring me and trying to get close to me when we were young but one day, she just distance herself from me entirely.

I think she even withdrew from the academy to go somewhere else to study and I never saw her again.

"Nope! You all are wrong!" Shouted Eva, bringing me back from my thoughts. With an evil grin, she casually slung an arm around me, "She's going to marry me!"

All the girls had horror written all over their faces when I returned Eva's evil grin with a wink, "Right. I'm going to marry Eva."

The girls looked like their jaws were ready to unhinge and drop to the floor while some did.

"NO PLEASEEE!" A girl screamed, "How I wish I was Eva!" and she started crying while all the others stared at each other in horror.

I am such a sadist for enjoying this.

"Don't worry ladies. The better twin is over here, free and single." came a flirty voice which made me roll my eyes.

Fred stood there with a cocky smirk as he winked at the girls who were 'aww'ing at him while others cried, "I'll marry all of you, if you'd want."