52. Geoman or Rogina?

A/N: Here's an early update cause I felt like it. 😉

Y'all are probably going to be extremely happy or fucking sad by the end of the chapter.

____

"How are you feeling now?" I asked brother Percy who was leaning against the bed rest, his left arm wrapped up in bandages.

"I feel better now." He mumbled, his eyes dimmed and tired.

It's been five days since Percy first woke up.

Five days since Emery died.

Five days since Fred even refused to look at me.

My heart ached at the thought before I quickly distracted myself by talking to Percy in front of me, "I heard you only woke up for fifteen minutes that day and were out again."

Later when I came back to the palace after making sure Emery was disposed off, brother Percy was still in bed and unconscious. The high priest said he was recovering and should be up in a few days.

Percy hummed, "Yeah, I remember mum crying all over me, making strange noises and the next second, I fell asleep again." He said, "But now I feel a lot better. It doesn't hurt as much."

I nodded but my face looked dejected to the maximum, to which Percy rolled his eyes, "No need to look so sad. The one who should be sad is dead."

I clicked my tongue, "I didn't even get to kill her myself. I feel so pathetic."

Percy rose his brow, "You didn't kill her?" I nodded, "She made some black electric ball in her palms and shot it through her heart. She killed herself."

Percy showed a small smile, "Thank God, I didn't want blood on your hands so early."

I frowned and was about to say something when the infirmary door opened and Roman walked in.

He saw Percy and smiled cheekily while his eyes shined with relief, "Glitters... man, you scared all of us." Roman sighed happily, keeping a hand on his chest as he stood behind me, "I'm glad you're back with us."

"I'm glad too, Molester." Percy replied with a smirk, "I heard from the doctors that you were the one who carried me to the infirmary. Thank you for that and for taking care of her." He motioned to me, "I bet she was an ugly crying mess."

"She was. Minus the ugly part." Roman agreed and I smacked him in the chest.

"Now, before you oh so rudely interrupted us, I was saying, " I began, "I'm going to be the Empress now. I would obviously have some blood on my hands." I explained to him, "And I think starting with Emery's blood would've been a blessing."

"Well, I want to protect you from killing someone as much I possibly can." Percy mumbled, "It messes up with your brain and feelings."

"That's true." Roman agreed, "But you get used to it after some time. Besides, I think the beating you gave Emery was much more worth it than a quick death."

Percy's eyes widened, "You gave her a beating?"

I scoffed, "Of course. I had a full three pages torture plan for her."

"You should've seen that, the way she smacked her, oof~" Roman groaned at the memory, "I'm just glad I'm not on your bad side." He grinned at me.

"I bet you are." I grinned back, "But I don't think I would've tortured anyone like that, even if they were on my bad side. As long as they don't touch my family."

"Aww, does 'family' include me too now?" Roman asked with hopeful eyes.

"Yes, as long as you get my parents approval." I smirked as he let out a happy squeak and hugged me.