Character Description

Georgina de Alger Obelia: Pink hair, a shade of black and red eyes. The Princess of Obelia.

Fredrick De Alger Obelia: Looks like Georgina but with short hair. The Prince of Obelia.

Adailia De Alger Obelia: Pink hair, green eyes. The Empress of Obelia.

Raashid De Alger Obelia: Jet Black hair, a shade of black and red eyes. The emperor of Obelia.

Eva Miller: Red hair, ember eyes. Georgina's companion.

Ezra Miller: Long red hair and amber eyes. Fred's companion.

A-Juicy: Silver hair and red eyes. A Reaper.

Seanna Wynknight: Black hair and amber eyes. Adailia's ex-companion and best friend. Also a healer mage.

Hayden Wynknight: White hair and purple eyes. Duke of the Western Kingdom.

June: Brown hair and golden eyes. Adailia's mage Secretary.

August: Light Blue hair and Pink eyes. Raashid's mage Secretary.

Caiden Mac Eachern: Blond hair and green eyes. Commander of Obelian Army.

Marinus Mac Eachern: Dark blue hair and eyes. Archmage of Obelia.

Aiden de Perinius: Black hair and blue eyes. Archduke of Obelia.

***

A short recap on who is who

Raashid and Adailia are George's parents and the Emperor and Empress of Obelia Empire. Raashid calls Adailia Choi because that was her real name (Choi Haeun, another poor soul who got stuck in a book as a villainess because of truck-sama). They have two kids Fred and Georgina.

Caiden and Marinus were Raashid's companion. Companion is like an adoptive brother (or sister) and they have the same last name because they come from the same orphanage. Caiden was a cheerful guy while Mari was more like 'leave me alone' type of a person but he does care for his friends.

Caiden married Lychee (Ly for short), a commoner and had Percy who has his father's looks but mother's stoic personality. Mari stayed single.

Seanna was Adailia's companion and was the original female lead of the novel in which Haeun got reincarnated. She married the Villain of the same novel, Hayden. He was a playboy but changed after getting married. He is the Second Prince of the West kingdom who was given a dukedom after he became an adult and is now the Duke of the West Kingdom, Seanna becomes the duchess but she's also a healer. They have two kids in total, Bill, the older one and then Ron.

Aiden is Adailia's blood-related brother and the Archduke of Obelia. He is married to Jasmine, a noble, and has a daughter named Ginny. Choco was adopted by his parents.

A-Juicy was the reaper who transferred Haeun's soul in Adailia's body and lowkey helped her survive as the villainess and prevent her death (or not..) Haeun called him Ajhussi, but George is terrible at remembering names so she just calls him A-juicy.

June and August are the secretaries, and June is Adailia's best friend after Seanna left for the West kingdom. Both of them are Mages and August has a crush on June but she doesn't reciprocate his feelings.

Out of all the kids, only Fred, George and Ginny are related, but they all were brought up as cousins since their parents were related in a way.

Oldest to youngest:

Ginny de Perinius

Bill Wynknight

Percy MacEachern

Fred de Alger Obelia

Georgina de Alger Obelia

Ron Wynknight.