32. The Wrong Twin

Fred's POV

"George, you can't be serious. Right?" I asked in a hesitant tone as she racked me up and down with calculating eyes.

"Look, Fred. It's easy. All you have to do is go there with a blank face and stay like that throughout the party. The only talking you'll have to do would be greeting the high nobles." George explained, "Eva and I will dress you up and-,"

"NO!" I cut her off, "I'm not dressing up as a girl!" I exclaimed. I was already getting enough shit for having girly features! I don't even want to imagine how humiliating it would be to get caught in a girl's dress!

George rolled her eyes and desperately said, "Come on Fred! We don't have enough time to fight over this!" She groaned, "I crossdressed two times already! Can't you just do it once?" She pleaded.

"B-but..." I stuttered when she gave me the legendary puppy dog eyes, "...we have different, uh- body structures!" I blurted out.

"Nobody checks the inside." George deadpanned.

"But...but you have um," I looked at her chest, "Ah-chest." I said awkwardly.

"Don't worry Fred. You'll have 'ah-chest' too if we just put something there." George answered and I became silent, running out of excuses.

"So I'll take that as a yes." George said as I watched Eva approach me with a blue dress in her hand and wig in another.

"Don't worry," she said, as she pushed her red hair out of her eyes, "I'll be there by your side throughout the night."

___
_____

"How much more time do we have to stay here?" I whispered to Eva, my voice coming out all high pitched and girly thanks to some weird magic pills George made me take before leaving.

"Fred, we haven't even been here for fifteen minutes." She whispered in a deadpan tone, "And stop asking the same question every other second." She hissed with a fake smile and I sulked back.

George and Eva had dressed me up real quick and then sent me off to the ball.

I had a blue dress with matching jewellery, high heels and a lot of makeup (oh the efforts a girl has to put in her looks is unimaginable!). Eva was worried that I might not be able to walk with them but she took her words back when I basically rocked them like a model. She didn't know I am used to wearing high ended boots on regular basis.

I looked exactly like George (so much that it even scares me) and for the... ah-um-chest part.....that bitch tapped two melons from my fruit basket on my chest.

And then had the audacity to laugh. Tsk. What a bitch.

The melons were the only uncomfortable part about this whole dress up.

I started playing with the pink curls of my wig before Eva quickly swatted my hand away.

"Don't do that, George would never." she hissed.

"But I'm bored." I pouted and she flinched before blush started rising up her neck.

Eh? Why is she blushing? Since when did girls start blushing in my presence?

"Damn, how do you look so pretty and cute in George's dress more than she does?" She groaned and rubbed her red cheeks, "It's not even funny."

"Oh, Ev, are you blushing for me?" I cooed in a flirty manner, earning a stink eye from Eva.

"Ugh, why do you keep flirting with me? It's even weirder with you looking like George." She groaned.

I smiled, "Oh is that so?" I awwed and flicked my fake hair, taking a cool stance with a smirk plastered on my face, "And looking like George? Oh please, I'm looking better than her. Aren't I?"