Author's Note

Hey everyone and please read this real quick before you start over!

1) This book is a sequel for Being a Villainess is No Joke. And for those who haven't read it, it is suggested that you read it before starting over BUT if you're like me and don't want to waste your time on that cliche book then just read the Epilogue and last two extras (When Gerorge tries to make friends AND Everthing is perfect...atleast for now) of BAVINJ. Otherwise, get ready to be hella confused in the initial chapters of the book.

2) If you've already read BAVINJ but have skipped epilogue or extra chapters, I suggest you read them first for better understanding. (Extras - When George tries to make Friends and Everything is Perfect.... at least for now)

3) This book has a loooooooot of characters and you probably won't remember (or know) most of them. But those are just background characters and are only making their appearances in the starting so it's fine even if you don't remember them or know them. This book would have it's own characters later on and also the story may seem boring in the beginning but it gets interesting (at least I do think so) after the plot develops a bit.

4) There will be spoilers for BAVINJ in this book.

5) If there's any grammatical error or spelling mistake, please feel free to correct me.

6) Please do comment and share your opinion on the book. I love reading comments!

Hope you enjoy this book!!! :)