29. Help

Georgina's POV

"I'm an Angel."

I gaped at the guy with my mouth slightly open in shock.

"Are you fucking serious?"

"No, I'm fucking joking."

The guy replied with an eye roll before his wings vanished and he landed on the ground gracefully, dusting his suit.

"I was just pranking you cause why not?" He mumbled more to himself than to me, "I'm just an ordinary reaper." He declared, giving me a professional smile and an extended hand, "34567, or if you'd prefer, my reaper buddies just call me Seven."

"Ah.." I mumbled in understanding before the realisation dawned on me.

"Wait...so you...you are a reaper that deals with souls and stuff?"

The white-haired dude frowned at me before saying, "How rude." Then he took his other hand and shook the one which he extended for me while mumbling, "Kids these days are just plain rude."

"..sorry." I mumbled when I realised I didn't shake his hand in my daze.

He just huffed out as I let my eyes observe him from head to toe.

So this guy is a reaper...as in A-Juicy-reaper reaper.

Wait, if I could somehow ask him to get in contact with A-Juicy... Then I can ask A-Juicy who were the murderers and if my family is safe now!

"Hey Reaper! Do y-", "Sorry but I have another soul to collect after this. So I'll get going."

"Wait!" I quickly caught his hand, "I need your help! See, I need you to contact this reaper called-," his watch beeped as he snatched his hand away from me.

"Look, just say, 'Oh Great Seven, Please appear!' later on in the evening and I'll be summoned." He said.

Is that how you summon a reaper?

"Okay." I agreed, he was busy right now and so was I, "I'll remember that."

He smiled professionally before it turned to a sly smirk, "You can try, but you won't."

I frowned, "Wha-" before I could finish my sentence, the guy brought his hand up on my forehead and flicked me.

Like really fucking hard.

I yelped in pain and clutched my head. It felt as if someone stamped a hot iron on my forehead.

"I'm too busy to pay attention to kids like you. Bye. Hope we never see each other again." I heard a voice through my pain.

I felt tears pricking at my eyes but after a second the pain vanished and I looked around my surrounding in confusion.

Why the hell am I in the garden?

I remember being on my way to my room after meeting Roman and-

Oh, the bird!

I looked at the poor bird on the ground and picked it up placing it in the nearby bush before making my way up to my room.

On my way, I saw maids and guards giving me discreet looks of horror which confused me to no end before I caught sight of my reflection in the mirror of my dressing table.

My face and dress were smudged with blood like my hands....

What the fuck? How many brain cells did I lose to make myself like this?

It made no sense whatsoever for me to rub my bloodied hands over my face....unless.....

"George you shitty excuse for a twin!" Fred burst into my room, shouting , "Are you insane?! Why the fuck would you punch-Woah!?" He paused when he saw my bloodied face, "Why are you covered in blood? Did Roman punch you back?! How dare he, I'll have a word with that son of a -"-Calm down." I cut off Fred's ranting while getting inside the washroom to rinse the blood and prepare for a bath.