A Deal

Bury The Light (Male Faunus!Vergil!Reader x Pyrrha Nikos)

Part 31

The next day, Shay and two other bandits stand guard at the Branwen Tribe camp's entrance, conversing with each other. Suddenly, a voice calls out from the forest.

???:"Hey ugly!"

Shay and the guards look over to see Mercury and Emerald walk out from the forest toward the camp's entrance.

Emerald:"Is Raven Branwen home?"

Shay:"Ya know, I've had a real bad week. So I think I'm gonna take it out on you-"

He stops mid-sentence as Cinder and Watts walk out of the forest and joins the two of them.

Mercury:"Hmph, doesn't look like he wants to cooperate, Boss."

Cinder chuckled

Cinder:"Then make him."

Mercury:"I was hoping you'd say that. Emerald?"

Emerald:"With pleasure."

Emerald proceeds forward as Shay and the other bandits hold their ground while Emerald ignites fire from her hands as long trails of fire appeared on her eyes. 

Back at Mistral, the clashing of swords are heard and it is soon to reveal (Y/N) and Dante fighting each other while Pyrrha, Yang, Ruby and Weiss are watching them.

Yang:"Go get 'em, Dante!"

Pyrrha:"Fight well, (Y/N)!"

(Y/N) and Dante smirked and continued clashing at each other. The two sent powerful sword strikes until Dante jumps in the air and slashed down at (Y/N) who blocks it but it was able to send him back.

(Y/N):"That's it!"

(Y/N) proceeds forward and sent slashes at Dante but he manages to dodge his every attack.

Dante:"You're like an open book...I can read your every move."

Dante then blocks another slash sent by (Y/N) and he slashes at him again but Dante dodges it and thrusts Rebellion at him.

Dante:"Too easy!"

(Y/N) blocks the attack but it was strong enough to send him back.

Dante:"And once again, I score another one!"

(Y/N) chuckles lightly.

(Y/N):"That reminds me. Where'd you even learn to count? Did Qrow teach you?"