Never Miss A Beat

Bury The Light (Male Faunus!Vergil!Reader x Pyrrha Nikos)

Part 14

After a few matches, the doubles round soon came up. (Y/N) and Pyrrha sat down next to their teammates as the match was about to start. In the Amity Coliseum, Dante and Yang stand together as they prepare to fight against a duo from Atlas.

Yang:"Well, now it's our turn!"

Dante:"*stretches*Yep!"

Yang:" So, what kind of things could we expect from the students of Atlas?"

Dante:"Not sure but we'll see."

Then,a rainbow zooms past the two, coming to a stop opposite them, revealing a pigtailed Faunus girl with roller blades and a cat tail swishing around her weapon next to a young man wearing a fedora and sunglasses, holding a trumpet on his hand.

Dante:"What the hell is that?"

The Faunus girl spoke up and started mocking him.

Neon:"What the hell is that? Hehehe! What's with the moppy hairstyle? Got it from your daddy or something?"

Dante:"Aw come on. If you ever seen my dad in person, you'll know he isn't that bad-looking.Besides, can't you tell by looking at me?"

Neon chuckled.

Neon:"Nah. Bet your daddy's hairstyle is way better than that!"

Yang growled at her.

Yang:"Hey! Why don't you-"

Neon:"Hey! Why don't you?That's what you sound like!"

Yang:"Uh..."

Neon:"Hey! Where'd you get your hair extensions?"

Yang:"This is just my normal hair."

Neon:"Ooh, really?"

Yang:"*annoyed*Yeah! Is that a prob-"