Painting The Town Red

Bury The Light (Male Faunus!Vergil!Reader x Pyrrha Nikos)

Part 9

Later,classes have ended and (Y/N) was walking around the hallway,looking for Pyrrha.

(Y/N)'s thoughts:*Strange..where is she?"

All of a sudden,he was then dragged by someone.

(Y/N):"What the?"

He was dragged into a different hallway and the person who dragged him is revealed to be Pyrrha.

(Y/N)"Pyrrha?What are you-"

Pyrrha puts a finger on his lips in order to silence. (Y/N) looks at her,curious at what she might do.

Pyrrha:"(Y/N),I,um...it's been a few weeks now right?"

(Y/N):"Since our relationship? I guess so.Why do you ask that?"

Pyrrha:"W-Well,um,I was thinking..maybe we should um.."

Pyrrha pointed at her lip but (Y/N) tilts his head in confusion until he finally realized what she meant.

(Y/N):"Oh,that. Um..are you sure you want to do that here?Anyone could just walk by."

Pyrrha:"I-I'm sure no one can."

(Y/N):*sighs*Don't say I didn't warn you. Oh well."

Pyrrha blushed and nodded as she closed her eyes. (Y/N) gulped and adjusts his collar as he slowly leans towards her. Both of them blushed as (Y/N) slowly went closer and closer to her.

Their lips almost touched until..

Dante:"Ah,there you are,(Y/N)!"

(Y/N) and Pyrrha yelped and quickly pulled away from each other as Dante walks to them.

Dante:"Woah! Did I interrupt you two with something?"

Pyrrha nervously waves at him.

(Y/N):"Not exactly. Is there something you want,brother?"

Dante:"Well last night,me and Team RWBY have this plan about finding about some stuff about the Torchwick guy and the White Fang. I was hoping you could come with us."

(Y/N):"I don't mind joining you. Besides,I'm not done with the White Fang yet."

Dante:"Alright! Meet you at the dorm?"

(Y/N):"Of course."

Dante:"Sounds good. See ya!"

Dante walked away as (Y/N) turns to Pyrrha.

(Y/N):"I guess that kiss is gonna have to wait.

Pyrrha smiled sweetly at him.

Pyrrha:"It's alright. I'll wait."

(Y/N) smiled back.

(Y/N):"I'll see you,Pyrrha."

He walked away.

Pyrrha:"Stay safe!"

(Y/N):"I will!"

Later,(Y/N) changes into his regular attire and knocks on Team RWBY's door which was opened by Blake.

Blake:"Hey,(Y/N)."

(Y/N):"Can I come in?"

Blake:"Of course."