Breach

Bury The Light (Male Faunus!Vergil!Reader x Pyrrha Nikos)

Part 11

The next day, Ozpin was talking to Ironwood and Glynda at his office.

Ironwood:"They were here...Ozpin, they were here!"

Ironwood angrily slams his fist against Ozpin's desk.

Glynda:"We're very much aware of that! Thank you, James."

Ironwood:"Fantastic! You're aware! Now are we going to do something about it or should we just stay the course and continue to ignore what's right in front of us?!"

An alert sound plays, signifying that someone has arrived on the elevator.

Ozpin:"Come in."

The elevator door opens and (Y/N) steps out and into the room.

Ozpin:"Thank you for coming, (Y/N). How are you feeling?"

(Y/N):"I'm fine,Mr.Ozpin."

Ironwood:"(Y/N),I feel it's appropriate to let you know that I think what you did last night is exactly what being a Huntsman is all about. You recognized a threat. You took action. And you did the very best you could."

(Y/N):"Thank you,General."

Ozpin:"Now, the general here has already informed us of the events that... transpired last night, but now that you've rested, we were wondering if you had anything to add."

Glynda:"Was anyone else with her? Did she look familiar to you at all?"

(Y/N):"Not at all since she was wearing a mask. Other than that, she fought with glass and her clothing lit up whenever she attacked."

Glynda:"Save for the glass, that sounds like the woman I fought the night we met Ruby."

Ironwood:"Embedding Dust into clothing is an age-old technique. It could have been anyone."

(Y/N):"Though I may have a few information that may be useful to you."

Glynda:"What would that be?"

(Y/N):"The White Fang has a hideout somewhere outside the kingdom. Perhaps they and Torchwick may be connected to this woman."

Ozpin:"I see. Thank you for your cooperation, (Y/N). Why don't you go and spend some time with your team? You have a big day ahead of you."

(Y/N):"Any time."

He then began to leave.

Ozpin:"And Mr.Taurus."

(Y/N) turns to look at him.

Ozpin:"Please try and be ... discreet about this matter."

(Y/N) nodded to him and later leaves the office. He walks out to see Dante leaning on a wall, waiting for him.

Dante:"So,what did he ask?"

(Y/N):"Just the description of the woman I fought last night. It helped them..a little."

Dante:"What did she look like?"

(Y/N):"Black outfit,mask and has black hair."

Dante:"Hmm..nope. Doesn't ring any bells."

(Y/N):"I see. Well then,we should head back to our dorms."

Dante:"Right back at ya,bro."

The two later arrived at their dorm rooms. (Y/N) opened the door and his teammates greeted him.