Fall

Bury The Light (Male Faunus!Vergil!Reader x Pyrrha Nikos)

Part 15

The next day,(Y/N) opens his eyes to see Pyrrha burying her face on his chest.

He smiled softly and pats her head

He smiled softly and pats her head. She snuggled onto him  more and hugged him tightly. (Y/N) chuckled lightly as he kisses her forehead.

Pyrrha opened her eyes to see (Y/N) caressing her cheek and a smile came up to both of their faces.

(Y/N):"Morning,Pyrrha."

Pyrrha:"Morning,(Y/N)."

(Y/N) smiled more and kisses her forehead again,making her giggle. He was about to get up until Pyrrha stopped him and pulled him back in the bed.

(Y/N):"Hm?"

Pyrrha:"Let's just stay like this...for a little longer.."

(Y/N):"Aren't the singles match today?"

Pyrrha:"Ngh..."

(Y/N):"We can't just stay in bed forever, Pyrrha."

Pyrrha then puts his face on her chest,making (Y/N) semi-blush.

Pyrrha:"And now we can."

(Y/N) sighed and wraps his arms around her waist.

(Y/N):"Fine..."

Pyrrha smiled softly and pats his head softly. (Y/N) rubs her back as Pyrrha kisses his forehead. They stayed like that for a while until Pyrrha spoke up.

Pyrrha:"(Y/N)?"

(Y/N):"Yes?"

Pyrrha:"I don't think I want to attend the singles match just yet."

(Y/N):"Why not? Aren't you one of the fighters in the singles match?"

Pyrrha:"I know that. I just..wanted to be prepared."

(Y/N):"And you want me to help with you that?"

She nodded.

(Y/N):"Don't worry. I'll help you,Pyrrha."

The spartan smiled and hugs him tightly.

Pyrrha:"Thank you,(Y/N)."

(Y/N):"Anytime."

The two smiled and closed their eyes as they fell asleep again. After hours have passed, (Y/N) and Pyrrha are now in the training hall, sparring each other.  (Y/N) fired his summoned swords at her and the spartan blocks them with her shield. He summons his summoned swords from above and Pyrrha looked up to see them. They suddenly rained down on her but she rolled out of the way to dodge them.