The Grimm's Cry

Bury The Light (Male Faunus!Vergil!Reader x Pyrrha Nikos)

Part 20

Somewhere, Dante was walking through a forest alone. He continued his way deeper through the forest until he then stops at an area that has Sparda's tombstone laying on the end.

Dante walks to the tombstone and knelt down as he began to speak up.

Dante:"Hey there, Dad. Long time no see..."

He then gets a bouquet of flowers and places them next to his tombstone.

Dante:"I got these for you. I was thinking you would like them.."

Dante then hangs his head low in sadness.

Dante:"I miss you, Dad. I wish you were here...."

As he said that, a tear began rolling down his cheek and he wiped it off as he stood up.

Dante:"I should be going now. (Y/N) and the others are probably waiting for me. It was nice talking to you again, Dad. I'll come visit you anytime."

Dante then walked away and began walking through the forest again. He continued walking until he paused for a while to look at the moon. It was peaceful for a while until a Fury teleports from behind him.

The Fury was about to slash at him but Dante sends it back. He turns to the Grimm and chuckles lightly as he wags his finger.

(play DMC 3 Dante's Awakening OST- Devils Never Cry)

Dante:"Ah, ah, ah."

The Fury growls lowly as it takes out its blade. Then, Riots, Beowolves, Creeps, Empusas ,Red Empusas and Green Empusas started surrounding him.