Special Chapter #2: A Burning Surprise

Bury The Light (Male Faunus!Vergil!Reader x Pyrrha Nikos)

Special Chapter #2

Meanwhile at Beacon, Dante opens the doors to the training grounds and looks around to see that it was empty.

Dante:"Huh. Guess she's not here yet. Oh well."

Suddenly, he felt two arms wrapped around his neck behind him.  Dante glances behind his back to see Yang.

Yang:"Hehehe. Hey there, hot stuff."

Dante:"Hey there. Didn't expect you to be early."

Yang giggled and kisses his cheek before pulling away from him. Dante turned around and noticed that Yang wasn't wearing her jacket anymore.

 Dante turned around and noticed that Yang wasn't wearing her jacket anymore

Yang:"Like what you see?"

Dante:"You're not wearing your jacket, I see."

Yang:"Well it is getting hot so I had to take it off. I can put it back on if you're not comfortable with me without it."

Dante:"Nah, it's fine."

Yang:"You sure?"

Dante nodded and Yang smiled.

Yang:"If you say so. Anyways, what are we here for? Don't tell me this is where we'll celebrate my birthday today."

Dante:"Not really. In fact, I invited you for a work out."

Yang then beamed her eyes in interest and smirked as Dante went to the stage and she followed him.

Yang:"And what kind of work out would that be?"

Dante smirked back and took off his coat which makes Yang blush.

He then equips Gilgamesh and  immediately got to his stance

Dante:"Since I'm itching for something new, I wouldn't mind if I had you for a challenge."

Dante then sets up a time for two minutes as Yang smirked and readies Ember Celica before getting on her stance.

Yang:"Oh it's on! Hope you're ready, Dante! 'Cuz Imma kick your arse!"