SPECIAL CHAPTER

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN KHR.  AKIRA AMANO DOES

THERE ARE OOC, BUT NOT THAT MUCH (maybe).

WARNINGS: TYPOS AND WRONG GRAMMARS.

“Spoken”

“Foreign Language”

Flashbacks/ Flashbacks/[flashback]

Thoughts’

Point of View

SPECIAL CHAPTER

The meeting.

A certain three year old brunette is currently staring in the air inside of his small room. He blinked twice not removing his gaze in front of him and then blinked again before rubbing his eyes and stared again. This time, he paled and let out an ear piercing yell. Well, it’s more like a shriek.

“HIEE!” The three year old brunette shrieked and crawled under his bed.

“Damn! That really hurt!” said the foreigner with a tattoo on his right side of his face and his hair is color PINK/red.

“Maa~ Maa~ Calm down G” A man with an Asian features said.

“Shut up, Flute freak!”  The man named G said.

“Of course the brat will be scared since we suddenly just popped out inside of his room AND Duh~ humans are not see through. We are ghost, he’ll definitely be scared!” Another foreigner with light green hair said  and after commenting, he yawned.

This time, another one with blonde and blue eyes neared the bed and kneeled down to peek under it.

“Hello there, ” he said while he is watching the trembling brunette.

“G-go a-away! T-Tsu-kun  di-din’t d-do a-anything!P-please d-don’t h-hurt Tsu-kun” the trembling brunette cried.

The blonde man gasped at the brunette’s pleading.

“Don’t worry, we won’t hurt you. Come here, it’s dirty in there.” The blonde man said with a soft and worried tone, making the brunette to follow him. When the brunette crawled back to them, his body is covered with dusts and spider webs.

“Yuck” the light green haired man said with tongue sticking out and there’s this disgusted look on his face.

The blonde man ignored the other and scooped the brunette on his arms and started removing the webs on the kid’s clothes.

 “Who are you?” asked the brunette with teary eyes, making the blonde man squeeze him.

“You’re so cute!!” he squealed before letting go the brunette on his hug.

“Oh! Sorry. I am Giotto and you are?” The blonde man named Giotto asked with a smile.

“Sa-sawada Ts-Tsunayoshi. You can call me Tsuna” the brunette named Tsuna said while rubbing his eyes very cutely.

“Nufufufu~ This bambino is really cute” This time, a man appeared beside Giotto. The new person/ghost stared at Tsuna and turned to Giotto and look again at Tsuna; before giving a weird laugh.

“Nufufufu~ You two really looks like siblings…. Oh, maybe, it’s more fitting as Father and son?” he said, making the others stare at Giotto and Tsuna before letting out different reactions.