Chapter 13

A/N: AHH! GOSH! I’M SO SORRY! LAMBO WILL NOT APPEAR IN THIS CHAPTER. I intended to make this long, but I have classes tomorrow and I need to sleep early so I need to cut this chapter in to two. Please forgive me!

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN KHR.  AKIRA AMANO DOES

THERE ARE OOC, BUT NOT THAT MUCH (maybe).

“Spoken”

“Foreign Language”

Flashbacks

Thoughts’

Point of view

Previously

“AH! Damn it! Oi! You!” I shouted as I pointed at the man in front of me.

“Book me a ticket to Namimori, Japan!” I said and walked away.

“Ha-Hai!” I heard him respond.

‘Tch! Isn’t it too soon for Tsuna to be found out? Reborn might hurt Tsuna if he found out that he’s the reason why Aria-san and Uni went missing’… I should inform the other Arcobaleno’s about this.’ I thought and made a message for every Arcobaleno, except for Reborn.

Chapter 12

There are certain people around the world who are reading the same message at the same time.

[This is bad, everyone!

Reborn might found out that Tsuna is Cielo. Reborn asked me for help to look for his students while he is working on finding out Tsuna’s secret. If ever Reborn finds Tsuna’s secret, he might hurt him. We all know that Reborn is still looking for Aria-san and the other, right? If he finds out that Tsuna has something to do with it, all our plans will be destroyed. By the way, I’m already on my to Namimori.

 –Colonello

PS. If you're concerned about Tsuna’s situation, please help Tsuna.]

Somewhere in Italy

“Hmmm.. I’m not getting  paid for this. Well, It’s about Tsunayoshi so it’s fine” A baby wearing a black cloak said.

“Shishishishi. Mammon didn’t ask for money? Isn’t this a bit weird?” A blonde teen asked

“Trash, who is that Tsunayoshi you are talking?” A man with a scar on his face asked.

“One of my students” The baby said

“VOI! What do you mean by student!? Is he strong!?” A silver haired man asked.

“Boss, I need some help here. Don’t worry I will pay you” The baby said and received a glare from the man with a scar on his face that she called as her boss.

Somewhere under the ground

“hmp. Great timing. I’ve just finished my new invention.” A baby in a white lab coat said as he pats his pet alligator.

Somewhere around in China

“I-pin, I need you to go to Namimori, Japan. I have a mission for you” A baby in a red Chinese clothes said while he is staring at the letter he received.