Chapter 21

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN KHR. AKIRA AMANO DOES

THERE ARE OOC, BUT NOT THAT MUCH (maybe).

WARNINGS: TYPOS AND WRONG GRAMMARS.

"Spoken"

"Foreign Language"

Flashbacks/ Flashbacks/[flashback]

'Thoughts'

[Tsuna wrote on the paper]

Point of View

Previously

Tsuna woke up because of the beeping sounds he hears. He looked around him and he only saw Giotto beside him.

His intuition is telling him that something is wrong.

"W-where are t-the o-others?" He forced himself even if his throat hurts.

Giotto looked away from Tsuna's gaze and didn't answer him. He remembered what happened to his precious family and he breaks down in tears again. The nurses and the doctors heard Tsuna's cries and they ran inside the brunette's room.

"They're dead!"

"It's my fault!"

"I didn't save them!"

These are the words Tsuna repeatedly says. Akira injected something into Tsuna's IV making Tsuna to calm down and lose consciousness again.

Chapter 20

[At the Vongola Mansion in Italy. This time, Kyoko's kidnapping accident didn't happen yet]

When Reborn reached the Vongola mansion,he entered the meeting room and inside there are the Vongola Nono and his guardians, Sawada Iemitsu and Dino Chiavarone. Reborn sat on one of the empty chairs and waited for them to talk.

[A/N: Their conversation should be in Italian, but due to my laziness to translate I will make their conversation be translated already in English.]

"Okay~ Since Reborn's already here. We will now proceed to our main topic for this meeting" The old man, known as the ninth Vongola boss said; gaining a nod from the others.

"We have already informed you that the masked man sent us a very disturbing message. After his disappearance eight years ago, he is now back and wants to kill my successor. I have called an emergency meeting because I have already decided to hand the rings to the next generation and train them for the upcoming battles." The ninth said and his storm guardian took out a small (chest) box with Vongola logo above and handed it to Dino Chiavarone.

"That's the half Vongola rings. We all know that the other half is with the Varia. We also have a fake ones here, in case of emergency or be stolen by the Varia. We don't have to worry since Dino have the original. Of course, Iemitsu will be the first one to go to Japan to give the fake rings and we will follow him." Ninth explained.

"What do you mean by 'us' Nono? You will be coming with us?" Asked Reborn while tilting his fedora.

"Yes. I will be having an alliance meeting with Cielo" Ninth answered with a smile and everyone in the room gasped especially Dino.

"Cielo-kun?!" Dino reacted and everyone looked at him with confused eyes.

"'Kun'?"They said in chorus and Dino smiled at them.