Chapter 5

Chapter 5

[At the Giglio Nero’s Mansion (6:30am) ]

Lal gave Erisa a kick on her back while she is walking downstairs, making her fall to the ground.

“What the heck! Lal!? What are you doing here!?” She asked the infant who is standing on the handle of the stairs.

“I told you to never lower your defense whenever you are! I need to train you again!” Lal scolded the teen.

“Answer my question! Damn it!” She scowled while rubbing the places where it hurts.

“I’m here to teach a brat!” she answered and jump in Erisa’s face, making her fall on the ground again.

Erisa took out her Swiss knife, which she hides under her skirt and tried to attack her mentor.

“Me!?”

“Not bad brat! It’s not you, It’s Tsunayoshi” Lal said as she dodge the knife.

“Tsunayoshi? Oh, you mean the runt?” She stopped on her attacks and hid the knife. She stood up and fixed her dress. Today she’s wearing a same type of her clothes last night, but the color of it is pure black.

“Yes and stop slacking off! You should get ready! Aria wants to talk to you” She said and kick the teen again

“Stop kicking me!” she complained and they two headed towards Aria’s office.

When they entered Aria is talking with Colonello and Gamma, but stopped when they saw the two girls.

“It’s good you’re here.” Aria said with a smile to Erisa

“What is it?” The teen asked with her natural look (her scowl)

{A/n: What if Gokudera and Erisa will have a scowl looking contest? Who will win?}

“I and your ‘Baka Blondie’ father of yours entered you in a school. You will go there today as a first year high school student” Aria said while pointing at Gamma. Of course she is smiling at Erisa.

“For what, Ar—“

“It’s MOM, Erisa-chan” Aria interrupted the teen. Erisa blushed and  followed Aria.

“F-for what, M-Mom?” She stuttered while blushing makes Aria giggled

“Of course, you’re a teen and needs to go to school. While we are here in Japan, We want you to attend school and of course to learn also. We want you to go out and explore. We don’t want you to be a shut in person forever and always having a private tutor.” Aria answered the question of the teen and she showed her a bag.

“Change into this and the driver will take you to your school. Don’t worry the school you are going to attend is near at Tsuna’s kindergarten” She said and Erisa took the bag. Erisa walked out and room and changed into the clothed Aria gave to her. It is a school uniform. Today she will be attending Namimori high school.

After changing into her new clothes called school uniform. She headed outside, not noticing that there are maids hiding in every part of the house, taking a picture of the schoolgirl. She entered the car and the driver drove to her new school.