Chapter 12

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN KHR.  AKIRA AMANO DOES

THERE ARE OOC, BUT NOT THAT MUCH (maybe).

“Spoken”

“Foreign Language”

Flashbacks

‘Thoughts’

Point of view

Previously

[Please distract Yamamoto. I don’t want him to die. I will stop him] Tsuna showed it and Ayato ran to the rooftop and Tsuna made sure that no one is on the floor.

“Let’s go” Tsuna said with a hoarse voice and a portal appeared on the ground.

Chapter 12

“Hey Yamamoto, this isn’t funny!” One of his teammates said.

“You’re taking it too far!” Another one said.

Takeshi didn’t look at them, his right arm has a cast.

‘Sorry, but that’s not true. After the baseball god threw me away, I have nothing left” Takeshi said and everyone can can feel that Takeshi is hurt mentally.

Takeshi stared at the gloomy sky sky and a certain memory  flashed in his mind.

Flashback

“Ne Takumi, What should I do?” Takeshi continued after telling his problem to his captain, Takumi.

Takumi frowned at his club member.

“Then, why don’t you quit? Our team doesn’t need a failure like you” Takumi said very coldly.

“That’s right. Useless people like you are not needed here. Why not make a group with Dame-Tsuna?” One of Takumi’s underling said.

“Now, Get out of our sight” Takmi ordered.

Takeshi was hurt from what they have said to him and walked out of the place.

End of flashback

“I am a trash and needs to be disposed immediately” Takeshi said in a low voice.

Takeshi is about to jump when someone suddenly grabs his shoulder, making him stop from his tracks.

“Asperttare!”When he looks at his back, he saw their new English teacher.

“I mean, Wait!” Ayato said

“;Suzuki-sensei...Why did you stop me?” Takeshi questioned the blond man and looked at him with a pained expression.

“Don’t jump! Please listen to me first.” Ayato said in panic.

“Why should I? I am a trash and a failure. I am not needed here” Takeshi responded.

“Just listen to me, Okay!?” Ayato almost shouted wearing an annoyed look, making the students, including Takeshi shut up.

“Someone asked me to do this. Tsu—I mean, He doesn’t want you to die, so he ordered me to distract you from jumping.” Ayato said, making Takeshi be confused.