READ ME!

Let me tell you this guys, I was browsing at 'vongola 1st guardian' files at Fanfiction.net , then I saw this story. Before I read the story, of course, I need to read the prologue and reviews, then i saw a review from a guest saying it was like my story. Of course I was intrigued and read it and DAMN IT! WHY!? the first chapter was like my chapter 1! You just changed the words and how they spoke it!

You know, I don't really get angry, and I don't really want to. I was also told that I copied someones story, but I've read lot's of stories about khr, but i haven't read any story just like mine. I also cleared that I was so tired of reading unfinished stories about hacker-tsuna, hitman-tsuna, smart-tsuna etc., so I decided to create MY OWN story consisting all of that. EVERYTHING I wrote here are all mine! I thought all of those things!

I DARE YOU! If your story is really yours WHO is the masked man? I don't know if you put the masked man there coz I didn't read it all.

DAMN ! my story is like my child! I ain't gonna give it for adoption! I DID PROMISE to finish this!

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!(just don't want to curse more than 'damn') I'm so sad why would you do that. I don't know how to report a person here in if I do, I should have done that already.

Don't worry, if you said sorry and delete that story or changed your plot and the whole story;which is much better. I will forgive you.

Seriously!? i really tried my best to learn english and grammar...

URG!