Chapter 34

A/N: there were some questions from the last chapter about Kyoya if he will be the twins' cloud guardian. The answer is, he is already the cloud guardian, it was said in the chapter after the masked man attacked Lambo. Another question is, will Tsuna train the twins as Cielo or as Tsuna himself. My answer is, As Cielo. Cielo's identuly is still hidden for some reasons which I cannot tell yet.

Btw, thank for supporting me. May God bless you all.

Ps. I'm so sorry if this is not a Special chapter. Still not finished.

PPS. i already had a talk with the ... You know.she commented on my previous post here in wattpad and she doesn’t to know that I wrote SPASD first in fanfiction . Net. She said she saw my story here first. I already forgiven her. God will do the rest. Thank God that i have you guys.

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN KHR. AKIRA AMANO DOES

THERE ARE OOC, BUT NOT THAT MUCH (maybe).

WARNINGS: TYPOS AND WRONG GRAMMARS.

"Talk"

'thoughts'

[Tsuna wrote on the paper or phone]

Flashback

Previously on Silent people are sometimes dangerous

"Lussuria, I need you right now. I'll send you the address. and make sure that no one will see you AND follow you. It would be a pain in the ass if that happen."

~
"I missed wearing this" Tsuna said. Lussuria tilted his head to the right side as he stared at Tsuna's hoodie. 'Where did I see that hoodie?' he asked himself. Tsuna looked at the wall clock and saw it was only 9 of the evening.

"Kyoya please send a message to Grandpa... I mean the nineth to meet me at midnight." Tsuna said as he walk towards the table where Kyoya placed the suite case. Kyoya did what Tsuna said while the other started cleaning his guns.

"Let me help you, Kora!" Colonello said and took the other gun. Lussuria on the other hand, saw a mask. The mask that send chills to anyone's spine if they see it. 'don't tell me, Tsu-chan is Cielo?' Lussuria asked himself.

"Tsu-chan..." Lussuria called for the brunnete.

"are you him? Are you Cielo?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ......... ~ ~ ~ ~ ......... ~ ~ ~ ~

CHAPTER 34

Tsuna took the mask and as he wore it, he answered Lussuria's question."Yes. I am Cielo." Tsuna placed his guns to his holster on his waist and while doing that he spoke to Mammon. "I'll leave the rest to you." He said as he opened a portal. The other gasped in shock when they saw it because they didn't know that Tsuna can open the portal which the Vincide are using.

Tsuna stepped in to the portal and disappeared. "My job here is done." Kyoya said and went out leaving the others in the room. Lussuria stayed, he wanted to wait for Tsuna so that they can go.together to Xanxus. Another reason why he wanted to stay is because, he was worried about the brunette.

~
Reborn, Dino, Iemitsu and Timoteo were having a coffee in the dining room when they recieved a letter from Cielo.

|Greetings, sorry for the late notice, but can you meet me at Namimori South Park regarding our Alliance?
Be there at midnight.
- Cielo|
Everyone was shocked at the message and prepared. Even though they still have time they immediately drove off.

When they left, Takumi was also on his way home and he looks like the world has fallen to him. He entered the house without saying anything and went towards his and Tsubasa's room. Tsubasa was already sleeping so he didn't see Takumi enter the room. Takumi sat on his bed emotionless and looked at his two hands. "Should I believe him?" he asked himself out-loud and clenched his fists. He closed his eyes "I don't know anymore." he muttered and tears started to flow from his eyes.