Chapter 8

A/N: Hi guys! This is another update, because I love everyone who is supporting/reading my fan fiction.

Mazura-chan

Iianis180

RenaScarlet 

RaNDoem

Platina1499

THANK YOU VERY MUCH from the bottom of my heart for giving reviews that will motivate me to write more.

And to those who Favorited and followed my fan fiction, I also wanted to say thanks.

Now to answer some question(s)

thor94:

Q: ask how many time can hide from reborn?
From my mind, less than a day.

A: Are you asking about how will Tsuna can hide from Reborn and how many times he can hide? Uhmm Since, Tsuna is the second greatest hitman. That will make him good at hiding so it will take a time before Reborn found out who Tsuna really is. He will only get suspicious.

Takatou:

Q: will Reborn come next chapter and will he realize who Tsuna is? And if he did come who will he tutor Takumi or Tsubasa? Last question, what is Tsuna flame? I know he has sky flame but did he have other flames? 

A: Answer for the 1st Q: He will be there and he will not realize Tsuna yet.

“ For the 2nd Q: The answer will be here in this chapter ^_^

“ For the 3rd Q: It’s Sky flame and yes, he uses other flames. Maybe your question will be answered in this chapter. 

Chapter 8

‘Why am I here!?’ I thought while eating breakfast with them. I mean, with my original family.

“WHY is he eating with us!?” My idiot brother complained.

I just closed my eyes and continue my own business.

“I know you’re uncomfortable, but please bear with it or else Reborn will get suspicious about you” Giotto-nii said and I nodded.

“Respect your brother Baka-Takumi!” Reborn scolded Takumi and pointed a green gun at him, making him to shut up. The green gun glowed and become a chameleon.

‘Wait! That chameleon is familiar!’ I thought as I stared at the animal. The chameleon also stared at me.

‘Leon!? Is this Leon!?’ Then the chameleon which I think is Leon, jumped to my face. Yeah, you read it right. Leon jumped to my face and started to lick my face. Because of the sudden act of a green chameleon, I jumped from chair and I lost balance and fell to the floor.

‘This chameleon is really Leon’ I thought and I removed Leon from my face and wiped the saliva on my face. Leon then, climbed above my head and sit there comfortably.

‘Seriously! I will get suspicious because of this!’ I thought while making an act in front of them by being scared over a chameleon.

“Leon, get back here” Reborn ordered, but Leon didn’t move on his place. I decided to write on my sketchbook and showed it to them.