Chapter 9

A/N: Hi guys! I was not able to update last day because I was really busy and we have a lot of assignments. OH!!!  I forgot to tell that I have classes on Saturdays, that’s why I’m doing my best to update for everyone.

As always, I want to thank everyone who are reviewing, following, and favorites my fan fiction.

The coming of the guardians will be fast so that I can insert some battles. It’s like a time skip.

Now to answer some question(s)

Mazura-chan:

Q:I want to ask if Enma (and his family) will be in the story?

A: Hmm… Yes, but Daemon will not be the antagonist.

xeyuxe20:

Q: you said the equivalence met Tsuna before, but why is reborn left out? Is it just a coincidence or on purpose? I'm pretty sure reborn is close with the Giglio Nero so why didn't aria never introduce tsuna and surely d arcobalenos mention tsuna every now and then so its bound for reborn to know

Second what's up with nana? I have a guess that she knows the mafia and reborn so to not raise any suspision she put up a facade (suddenly realising ur mistake as mother after years of neglect and being nice out of the blue just doesn't fit the picture altho I could be wrong and overthinking this)

A: Answer for Q1: Why Reborn is left out? This will be answered on other upcoming chapters.

Answer of Q2: Well, she’s a mother and maybe, she came back to her senses and was very guilty to forget his eldest son. Don’t worry, I will still explain/answer this if Lambo appears.

Guest:

Q:by the way wont Reborn ever notice the mist flame in Tsuna’s room i mean he is the world no.1?

A: The answer will be answered if Lambo appears ^_^

“Spoken”

“Foreign Language”

Flashbacks

‘Thoughts’

Point of view

Chapter 9

Waking up by yourself and followed by a delicious breakfast is really an ordinary and peaceful morning for everyone. Well, except for a certain twins, being woken up by a mallet at five in the morning and was ordered to run for fifteen laps without stopping until they collapse on the ground. After the hellish exercise in the morning (Reborn said it is an exercise not torture) they were supposed to eat their breakfast, but Reborn ate them already. They are now walking towards Nami-chuu with growling stomach.  

“I hate Reborn” Takumi said with pure hate in his voice.

Tsubasa chose not to speak and ignored his twin as they walk towards their classroom. When they entered the room, they were greeted by Sasagawa kyoko, the most popular girl in their school.

“Ahh! Ohayo, Ta-kun, Tsu-kun” She greeted with a smile.

As for everyone’s information, Sasagawa kyoko is Takumi’s girlfriend.