Chapter 32

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN KHR. AKIRA AMANO DOES

THERE ARE OOC, BUT NOT THAT MUCH (maybe).

WARNINGS: TYPOS AND WRONG GRAMMARS.

"Spoken"

"Foreign Language"

Flashbacks/ Flashbacks/[flashback]

'Thoughts'

[Tsuna wrote on the paper]

Previously

"I meant no harm to you, Yamamoto Tsuyoshi. I'm merely lost in this place" the spirit said.

"A lost spirit? How come you know that you're my ancestor, aside from the fact that my son looks like you"

"Hahaha Well, I just materialized last night here, in this dojo and i don't know where I am until I found a room with lots of boxes. I was about to go out when a box fell and lots of old papers and books scattered around. I got curoius so I looked at it and the box has more things in it and those things are the flute: with my name on it. That was gift from my wife. And the other one is my pocket watch that was given to me by my friend. After that I already found myself reading the books. The book consists of our family bible it was written there that you, Tsuyoshi is my descendant from your mother side." The ghost laughed after explaining it to Tsuyoshi.

His explanation made Tsuyoshi to calm down, but there's one more question he want to ask for him to believe and trust this spirit.

"The, what is your name? I know the names of my ancestors. If your name fell to the names of my ancestors, I will give you my trust."

"Oh! I'm sorry. I forgot to tell you my name. I am the first Rain Guardian of Vongola, I am Asari Ugetsu."

Asari answered with his smile.

Chapter 32

Takeshi's P OV

Tsuna and Giglio-sensei suddenly had a fight earlier and for the second time, I saw Tsuna made an expression, he was pouting. It was cute, though.

After discovering that he is Cielo, I was not able to sleep peacefully. How can I sleep peacefully if the person who saved you is at the hospital; suffering from losing his love ones, I believe it was. The time I almost committed suicide, he was able to help me and now he's the one who needs help, I can't even help him. I want to tell him that I already know that he is Cielo, but right now is not the good time. I want to tell him if there only the two of us. I want to repay him from what he has done to me.

By the way, I'm walking back to my dad's restaurant. I received a text from him earlier: he told me to go home now, so I did. He also said that it was urgent. After walking for several minutes, I reached Takeshushi, my dad's restaurant. The signage 'close' is posted on the entrance door.

"Why did dad closed the shop?" I asked myself as I enter the shop.

When I entered, the lights were on. I looked around and found my dad sitting near his bar where he serves the food and beside him was a man wearing Japanese traditional clothes.

"Yo, Takeshi! How was your day?" Dad asked me with a warm smile. 'It looks like there's no problem at all, since his smile is genuine, so why did he tell me to go home?' I asked myself again.