Chapter 29

[Lost words: 12]

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN KHR. AKIRA AMANO DOES

THERE ARE OOC, BUT NOT THAT MUCH (maybe).

WARNINGS: TYPOS AND WRONG GRAMMARS.

"Spoken"

"Foreign Language"

Flashbacks/ Flashbacks/[flashback]

'Thoughts'

[Tsuna wrote on the paper]

Point of View

Previously

The teachers of Nami-chu are all present right now in my meeting hall. Why you asked? I just simply asked for their presence to talk about Tsuna-chan's condition and about the omerta. They have their own question about this matter, so why not use this opportunity to tell them the consequences of hearing about the mafia. Well, damn my stupidness for dragging them in our problems, but I can into conclusion that I can use them to help Tsuna-chan on his work.

"Again, Thank you very much for coming here. I know everyone were shoked after what I had said before about Tsuna-chan's connection with the Mafia,-- " I paused for I while when someone raised a hand.

"What is it, Yuka-sensei?" I asked the history teacher of Tsuna-chan.

She looked at me with fear, "Where is Sawada-san and Erisa-Sensei?" She asked and I shook my head.

"They are at the hospital right now. Something went wrong, but I don't know what is it." I said.

Chapter 29

Ayato's POV

"Regarding to what you have heard earlier at school, I'm suggesting everyone to cooperate with us." I said. Everyone looked at me in confusion.

"Cooperate in what, Suzuki-sensei?" Nezu-sensei asked.

"In this Mafia chase we are doing." I replied and their confused look turned into fear and shock.

"Isn't that dangerous for us, Sensei?" Tachibana-sensei, the economics teacher said.

"That's why I'm suggesting that everyone should cooperate because we can guarantee your safety, also, we have this rule called Omerta" I replied.

They gave me a questioning look. "Omerta?" Tachibana-sensei asked again.

"Yes, Omerta is the Vow of Silence. It is a code that prevents members of Mafia Famiglias from talking to authorities, rival Famiglia Members, or anyone outside of their Famiglia about their own Famiglia's business. Do you understand now?" I said.

'Well, it's my fault for telling Tsuna-chan's secret ' I said to myself.

"Are you sure that you can keep us safe?" Arizawa-sensei , my co-English teacher asked.

I smiled at her. "Of course! I promise!"

"Well then, as long as you keep your Promise " The principal said and the others nodded in agreement. I beamed at them as I clap my hands.

"Now that everyone had agreed. I am now going to tell you the plan" Everyone became serious, "We'll go first in the Mafia chase. We know that Tsuna-chan is a hitman,right?" I asked and they nodded.

"There are only few people who know these and the Mafia are doing what they can, just to find out his identity. And Tsuna-Chan is in danger. The number one Hitman is on the verge of finding out his identity. We must stop him at any cost and I need your help. I need everyone to watch over these people –" I raised my hand. Telling my men to hand the envelopes to everyone. "—Please open it." I ordered them and they did what I said.

It is very amusing to see their different reactions. Some of them were confused and the others were shocked. "Suzuki-sensei! –Isn't this..." The principal was the first one to speak. They are still looking at the contents of the envelopes which are pictures.

"The Sawada twins, Yamamoto Takeshi, Gokudera Hayato and who are these?" Kuro-sensei followed.

"The middle aged blonde man is Sawada Iemitsu, Tsuna-chan and the twin's father. The old man is known as the Nineth Boss of Vongola, their grandfather... well, he's a distant relative. By the way, he is Timoteo. The young blonde is Dino Chiavarone, a mafia boss, The baby wearinf fedora hat is Reborn, the number one hitman, and lastly, the masked man. His identity is still unknown. He disappeared eight years ago. He is the one behind all the killings of the future successors of the other Mafia families, including the destruction of the Giglio Nero." I stopped when the principal raised a hand.

"Yes?"

"Is Giglio Nero a strong famiglia?"

"Yes.—going back, After eight years, he appeared again. His last attack was last day. He used Sasagawa Kyoko to lure Tsuna-chan and kill him. He didn't succeed in killing him because Tsuna-chan's guardian.. Or let's just say. His friends, saved him and the consequence of that, his friends are now gone." I paused after I said that. 'Tsuna-chan must be really hurt' I said to myself.

"Suzuki-sensei, is there any problem?" they asked

I snapped "huh?...oh.. sorry" I realized I stopped talking.

"That's all I know. Now, I want everyone to be careful while you are talking to them. These people are really sharp, especially Reborn. " I explained. I can now feel their nervousness. I am now feeling guilty, but this is for the best. I can just ask someone to remove their memories about the mafia after this problem.

"Oh! By the way, I forgot to inform you that Tsuna-chan is friends with Hibari Kyoya and Chrome Dokuro" I added with a smile. Yup, they were shocked.

"R-Really?" Mina-sensei stuttered. She is our physical fitness teacher.

I chuckled "Yes, they are childhood friends except for Chrome."

{Time Skip}

My co-teachers already went home and I am currently doing my cursed paperwork "Damn these paper" I cursed in Italian.(A/N: sorry I'm too lazy so it's already translated)

"—fufufu" A shiver run down my whole body when I heard that weird, eerie laugh, causing me to jump from my chair.

"What the hell!" I almost shouted. I looked around, but I didn't see anyone. I sat back again.

"Was that my imagination?" I asked myself and gulped before I went back to what I am doing. Because of my nervousness, I fell the pen I am holding. I was about to pick up the pen on the carpeted floor when mist suddenly came out and a ghostly person appeared in front of my table. "No you're not" I can feel my blood drained in my body and scream in shock. "GYAAAA!!"

TBC

>:)

Tsuna: You're cruel, King-san. Was that Melon-nii or Pineapple-head?

King: *huff* N I'm not cruel! AND hohoho guess it >:))

Hayato: Yes you are! You always put those three damn letters and leave a damn cliffhanger!

King: .....*hmp! .. URI! Scratch baka-dera's face!

Uri: Nyaa!(*attacks Gokudera)

Hayato: STOOOP!!!

Tsuna: ..... *Sigh*