Chapter 14

A/N:  I’M BACK FROM THE BATTLE FIELD!!!

WELCOME CHRISTMAS VACATION!!!!!!!! WOOOOOAH! Seriously guys, I didn’t open my laptop for six days. By the way, Here’s your much awaited update of mine ^_^.

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN KHR.  AKIRA AMANO DOES

THERE ARE OOC, BUT NOT THAT MUCH (maybe).

“Spoken”

“Foreign Language”

Flashbacks

Thoughts’

Point of view

Previously

“Sawada Nana. You should keep quiet about this. Especially that he can talk.” Kyoya said

“Why?” Nana asked

“It’s for everyone’s safety” Kyoya said.

At first Nana was confused and chose to not ask anymore when she saw Tsuna nodding at what Kyoya have said.

Chapter 13

~ ~Kyoya’s POV ~ ~

“Omnivore, You’re speaking too much,” I said to Tsunayoshi who is currently awake and lying on his bed.

Tsunayoshi then looked at me like he’s telling me ‘It can’t be helped’.

“What do you mean ‘It can’t be helped,’ You’re digging your own grave! Of course I want you to recover, but at this condition you have to maintain your silence and it’s enough that you  are talking when you are working.  It’s not like I am restricting you to speak, I just want you to be more cautious. What if Masked man is watching you? What if he found out that the injury he made is now healed? We don’t know what he can do to you and the Giglio Nero’s.” I replied to him.

Now, he looked at me like I have said something bad at him.

‘What!? I’m just worried about you! Don’t look at me like that.’

“You’re right! Kora!” Both of us looked at the window beside Tsunayoshi’s bed and we saw a  baby with blonde spiky hair wearing a military uniform and carrying a rifle on his.

{A/N: AAAHHH!!! Colonello’s here!}

‘When did he enter? I didn’t even feel his presence!” I thought and I stood up as I took out my tonfas and positioned myself in defense form.

“Herbivore, Who are you?” I asked with venom in my voice.

“Put that down, Kora! I am not your enemy. Have tou forgotten about me? It’s me Colonello. Kora!” He said as he jumped to Tsunayoshi’s side.

‘Colonello? Ahh.. I remembered now. He’s one of the Arcoballeno who visited Tsunayoshi at the hospital eight years ago. So he’s an omnivore” I thought as I lowered my guard. I saw the omnivore look at Tsunayoshi.

“Oi. Kora! What happened to Tsuna!? He can’t even move! Kora!” He said in a worried and slightly panic tone.

I sat back again before answering him.