Chapter 23

A/N: Uhh…

Hey guys…

I’m so sorry for the late update and for making everyone wait. Well, I have realized that I am a suicidal person. Maybe that’s the effect of being bullied (that was before. I think it was four years ago.) I have known that I am a suicidal for almost a year or two. I’m getting to the point. I just want to ask if someone can give me an advice because I am now being depressed about my grades. My grades were fine, but it’s not enough.  I don’t know how to meet those expectations they want. I gave a lot of effort, but it’s not always enough. Someone already gave an advice, and she really helped me, but I still need more advices. I don’t consider the people who are always around me as my friends because of what happened to me before. Seriously, my mind is in a mess right now.

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN KHR.  AKIRA AMANO DOES

THERE ARE OOC, BUT NOT THAT MUCH (maybe).

WARNINGS: TYPOS AND WRONG GRAMMARS.

“Spoken”

“Foreign Language”

Flashbacks/ Flashbacks/[flashback]

‘Thoughts’

[Tsuna wrote on the paper]

Point of View

Previously

“TSUNA! Look at me! Are you alright?!”

Tsuna thought that there is something different. ‘Why does the voice---‘ his thoughts were interrupted when he felt someone hugs his body, making him open his eyes. Tsuna looks at the person who is hugging him, and the only thing he can see is the blonde hair.

Tsuna felt like crying at this moment. He thought he was dying. He thought he was dreaming. This warm feeling is the proof that he is not dreaming.

“D-Dad?” Tsuna stuttered stopping the tears from falling.

The man stopped hugging Tsuna and look at the brunette with a worried look.

“Damn it! What were you thinking! You almost get yourself killed!” the man said.

Tsuna can’t now stop the tears and hugged the man. The man who saved Tsuna was Gamma. The person who is supposed to be dead.

“Dad! *hic* I *hic* *hic* mi-missed y-you!” Tsuna cried while hugging Gamma.

Gamma hugged back and kept patting the head of his son.

“I know. I know. I’m sorry Tsuna” Gamma said with a smile.

Chapter 23

Gamma’s POV

“I know.. I know.. I’m sorry, ” I said as I kept patting the back of Tsuna’s head.

He tightens his hug and kept on crying.

*hic* H-How? *hic hic* I-I s-saw *hic* it* *hic* H-he k-killed you *hic hic* m-mom, onee-chan *hic*a-and U-Uni”He cried.