Chapter 31

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN KHR. AKIRA AMANO DOES

THERE ARE OOC, BUT NOT THAT MUCH (maybe).

WARNINGS: TYPOS AND WRONG GRAMMARS.

"Spoken"

"Foreign Language"

Flashbacks/ Flashbacks/[flashback]

'Thoughts'

[Tsuna wrote on the paper]

Previously

I stared at my brother's fragile body. 'He's dying...' I said to myself. "Why do you hate him so much?" I closed my eyes when the question replayed in my mid. "Tch" I grunted as I opend my eyes again and stood u. I ignored the looks that I am receiving and walked out of the room. I made my way out of the hospital , I kept walking until I reached the a park with lots of flowers. "Spider lily and white roses? What a weird combination," I said with interest and sat on one of the benches in the middle of the park. I looked at the sky and for the second time, the question played again to my head.

"Why do you hate him do much?"

"Why?" I asked myself as I kept staring at the gloomy sky.

Flashback

I am alone with this damn rain arcobaleno.

"Why do you hate him so much?"

I raised a brow "Huh?"

"Why do hate Tsunayoshi so much?" He asked again.

I only managed to stare at him and was not able to answer the question immediately.

"Of course! He is Dame" My answer.

End of Flashback

I laughed to my answer as I kept staring at the sky.

"It's not because he is dame... It's because I'm insecure of him." I answered. I looked down on the ground and stared at the flowers as it sways whenever the air breezes. I smiled bitterly while trying to remember those times. The times where my brother is being neglected, but can still smile like he doesn't have any problems.

I'm just a selfish bastard who is insecure of his brother. I am gifted with athletic body and a loving family, but due to my selfishness and father's damn advises when I was a child, I started to hate him. I wanted to destroy him, because I hate his smile, his innocent and nice attitude. I have everything while he doesn't, but he mange to gain the friends I wanted to have.

'I'm such a brat' I murmured as I kept staring at the swaying flowers.

"Do you really want him to die?"

I was startled at the voice and looked up. I saw a man in black suit with a mask covering only his eyes.

"Who ---"

"Sleep"

I was interrupted as he put his hand in front of my face and I lost consciousness.

Chapter 31

After Takumi left the room, they continued talking about Tsunayoshi again, well, Takumi's coming back anyway. They thought. Tsuna doesn't care what they are talking about since he already knew that Lal will be his bodyguard. He grabs the left hand of Erisa and asks her to get the information book Kyoya gave him last time. Erisa did what his cute little brother asked her; she took the book from the drawer of the table beside Tsuna's bed and gave it to the brunette. Tsuna gave her a little smile wich Reborn saw when he took a glance at the two when they stopped listening to them. Reborn smirked at the sight and continued to listen to his boss.