Chpater 6

A/N: MAYBE this is will have a SLIGHT 1827 HAHAHAHAHA (Don’t worry,  this is just a brotherly love).

brendatorres113:      Q: Is Reborn ganna train Tsuna to be decimo or is it one of the twins?

A: Thank you for asking, well, sad to say, Reborn is going to be the home tutor of the twins to be the decimo.

thor94:                        Q: when tsuna will stop being a coward crying baby?

A: That will happen in this chapter ^_^

Natsu Yuuki:              Q: the"man" that has assassinate Giglio Familia and take Tsuna's happiness?

                                    A:You are right. HAHAHA, but the ‘assassination’ part is too hard. You will know in the right answer in this chapter.

zairaswift:  Thank you for the your great suggestion. Seriously,  I never thought about it.

WARNING: LONG CHAPTER

Chapter 6

Tsuna is sleeping soundly and G has been waking him up for the nth time, but he brunette doesn’t seem like to wake up. An angry vein pops out on the left side of his forehead.

“WAKE UP BRAT!” G shouted and violently removed the covers on making Tsuna to wake up.

“HIEE!” he shrieked

“G!” Giotto shouted at his right hand man

“But he wouldn’t want to wake up, leaving me no choice, but to shout” the red/pink haired man explained.

Tsuna looked at his wall clock and when he realized that it’s already seven fifteen in the morning and he only have fifteen minutes left. He shrieked and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face. After three minutes in the bathroom, he went out and put on his uniform.

Tsuna ran downstairs and went outside of the house with his ghost friends. Nana doesn’t mind if Tsuna went out or doesn’t go home so Tsuna didn’t ask for her permission when he went out.

“Onee-chan will kill me! Today is her graduation day!” Tsuna shouted while running to Namimori School. When Tsuna reached the school grounds he’s already three minutes late and the famous skylark is standing in the middle of the school ground.

Tsuna don’t know the face of the famous Hibari Kyoya so he just passes him and ran towards the school Gym. The raven haired kid threw a steel tonfa, Tsuna felt the obvious attack and dodges it.

“Herbivore, normal elementary students are not allowed here” The raven haired said making Tsuna turn his head to the other, even Giotto and his guardians looked at the kid and when they saw the kid’s face, both their jaw almost dropped.

“A-Alaude Turned into a kid!” Giotto shouted.

“A-ANOTHER ONE!” G shouted and fainted and Alaude only mange to stare at the kid.